Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Alright, so I'm too lazy to read the last 147 pages, but I'm officially in. Originally Posted by bigtexn
OMG are u serious?
Futile, I'll work on that for ya.
It's on Brooke. This is like bidding on a Bugatti in one cent increments. Originally Posted by bigtexn
Can you post a pic? I'm not sure what Bugatti is?
I fixed that for....it was way to easy Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I like how you left the part about these balls the same. Well played.

So Brooke, do you wax assholes? What about balls?
I like how you left the part about these balls the same. Well played.

So Brooke, do you wax assholes? What about balls? Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
No, but ripping hot wax off mens balls just sounds fun. I bet I have a few female friends who would pay to watch ... lol.
what the hell is bugatti? is it a horse?

Futile, I'll work on that for ya. Originally Posted by bigtexn
I'll pass on the waxed balls. I'll keep shaving when needed. Good night everybody.
Bugatti...as in the Bugatti Veyron. It's a 1.5 million dollar car.
I'm slow I need to see pictures please
Bugatti...as in the Bugatti Veyron. It's a 1.5 million dollar car. Originally Posted by bigtexn
I need a picture.

Google it, find a picture .... right click on the picture ...

Then scroll down & click on copy .....

Then come back over here and go to post ...

Then click on the white box .... scroll down & click on copy.
I'll get the pics of Brooke.
No, but ripping hot wax off mens balls just sounds fun. I bet I have a few female friends who would pay to watch ... lol. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Get a audience together and collect some cash. I'll donate the asshole, balls, and screams. Would that make me a provider? Would I have to be verified? Would the ladies review me because of said session? What abbreviations would we use for that. AW for ass waxing and BW for ball waxing? Would I make more since I can only provide a decent amount of hair on a controlled time limit? This is very interesting.
I'm slow I need to see pictures please Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Surely, you must have seen this car before BDS. BTW, i'm not even close to a being a newbie, I just don't post as much since aspd.

http://theweeklydriver.com/2010/04/2...xpensive-cars/

BW for ball waxing? Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
We have to work on this first. BW stands for Brooke Wild, not ball waxing ... lol
nice pic. anyone else has better pic?