nothing reply anything you want

• Tiger
  • 05-31-2015, 04:43 PM
  • MC
  • 06-16-2015, 07:07 PM
I hate Mondays
Don't eat a chicken quesadilla from taco bell in your car. Tebow on a triscuit! What a mess.

I can't take me anywhere.
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If you love someone set them free...then lock the fucking door before they can change their mind...was it a airline ticket...or Amtrak...fucked either way...psycho pilots crashing into mountains...sleepy engineers doing donuts...who payed for the ticket...or frequent flyer...dunkin donuts giving out free afternoon coffee with morning purchase...could come in handy now that the girl who's driven you mad has gone away...do you know where she went...I hear the mountains are nice with the murderers gone...not sure what's worse...murderous escaped cons or black flies...hope you get over your loss soon...btw you can buy sparklers now...careful...you can put your eye out with one...kinda like red Ryder BB gun...never had red Ryder...put hole in brothers ear lobe with crossman once...wanna know how to piss mom off...shoot baby brother with pellet gun...brothers a dick...still miss pellet gun...60 yrs old and mom still won't give it back...stop spending money on women could buy a new one

oh well, another part of me is gone
  • MC
  • 07-07-2015, 08:14 PM
Running sucks!!