For those who need proof of election fraud....

• Tiny
  • 09-24-2021, 04:46 AM
It looks like you were wrong about Maricopa County, Arizona Bambino. The headline today is that the review is finished and it looks like Biden got 360 more votes than the official tally. The final version of the report may out later today.

It will be interesting to see Trump’s take on this
Trump lost votes and Biden gained votes. Lol. Hmmmm. Seems as if Biden might should have won even more states and Trumpys have been the ones cheating.
Bambino. Stop crying man. And don’t take your own life. It’s gonna be ok. Just because you’ve been fooled by Trump and the Trumpy crew about voter fraud, you can finally get back to reality.

Trump lost. Again. Trump lied. Again. Biden won. Again. There is no voter fraud. Shit Trump mighta lost by 8-10 million votes in reality since it looks like Biden got cheated outta votes. Extrapolate those votes out and Biden will gain hundreds of thousands or even a million more votes.

Trump is the Bigliest Loser.
What I can’t for the life of me figure out is why Fox News has not reported on this. It’s not even on their websites front page and Fox and Friends has avoided speaking on this like the plague.
It looks like you were wrong about Maricopa County, Arizona Bambino. The headline today is that the review is finished and it looks like Biden got 360 more votes than the official tally. The final version of the report may out later today.

It will be interesting to see Trump’s take on this Originally Posted by Tiny
WTF are you talking about? Here’s a link, you can watch it life at 4pm eastern
These headlines?

If Maricopa County thought the audit report was a nothingburger, they would post the leaked draft.
But they didn't. They cherry picked one fact about the canvass that supports their claim that the election was fair.
Tomorrow we hear the rest of the story.

https://www.azleg.gov/videoplayer/?c...tID=2021091005
Lol. Trump got less votes and Biden got more votes.
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Interesting that the Unselect Committee of political hacks “dropped” their subpoena request the night before Arizona is expected to announce its findings from the Forensic Audit on voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election Scam. This is what they do, this is what they are good at—but everybody will be watching Arizona tomorrow to see what the highly respected auditors and Arizona State Senate found out regarding the so-called Election!
Fake News PANIC!

The results of the audit have not been announced yet and look at these headlines:

“...audit confirms Biden’s win”
“...widens Biden margin over Trump”
“...Trump even bigger loser than first time”

Are you ready to see them eat their words?

Enemy of the people.

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/21183
  • Tiny
  • 09-24-2021, 07:18 AM
What I can’t for the life of me figure out is why Fox News has not reported on this. It’s not even on their websites front page and Fox and Friends has avoided speaking on this like the plague. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
They just don’t have the money, manpower and bandwidth to cover every story Blackman. President Biden and the Democratic Congressmen are going to remedy this though. Tucked into the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill is a tax credit up to $50,000 per journalist available to media outlets. I’m not sure Fox will qualify though as it may be too big. And given about 90% of journalists are Democrats this seems like a sop to the Democratic politicians’ supporters.

My hope is that Bambino and likeminded, Republican-leaning voters will take from this that elections are reasonably fair. There’s no reason to stay home , like they did in the Georgia Senate runoffs, because “your vote won’t be counted anyway.” Maybe when they get Mail in ballots they’ll go ahead and send them in, instead of waiting until Election Day and then having something pop up so they don’t make it to the polls. That may be too much to hope for though, given that Trump’s still preaching a different message.
  • oeb11
  • 09-24-2021, 07:19 AM
Bambino. Stop crying man. And don’t take your own life. It’s gonna be ok. Just because you’ve been fooled by Trump and the Trumpy crew about voter fraud, you can finally get back to reality.

Trump lost. Again. Trump lied. Again. Biden won. Again. There is no voter fraud. Shit Trump mighta lost by 8-10 million votes in reality since it looks like Biden got cheated outta votes. Extrapolate those votes out and Biden will gain hundreds of thousands or even a million more votes.

Trump is the Bigliest Loser. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Trump hate
Trump fixation
Denial
DeflectionObstruction
Disorder

Get some Professional Help - Trump hate TDS fixated . You too can have a Real Life!
Your hatred is Used by your marxist DPST racist Plantation party to hide teh incompetence of yur fiden/harris crime cabal.
Fam— The “leaked” forensic audit report documents are damning!!

Trump won Arizona & won Arizona BIGLY!

Trump supposedly “lost” the state of Arizona by roughly 10,000 votes.

There are 15 counties total in Arizona.

The Maricopa county forensic audit found more than 55,000 illegal ballots.

Again, this is ONE COUNTY!

Keep in mind, this does not include the CANVASSING REPORT that was done by Liz Harris & her team, which showed 173,104 votes were “lost” & had 96,389 ghost votes.

There are also other categories which have not been fully forensically audited yet.

The documents are long, but this Summary (7 pages long) sums it up nicely— THEY FOOKED!!

Other parts of the report
- Operations & Methodology
- Forensic Audit Details
They just don’t have the money, manpower and bandwidth to cover every story Blackman. President Biden and the Democratic Congressmen are going to remedy this though. Tucked into the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill is a tax credit up to $50,000 per journalist available to media outlets. I’m not sure Fox will qualify though as it may be too big. And given about 90% of journalists are Democrats this seems like a sop to the Democratic politicians’ supporters.

My hope is that Bambino and likeminded, Republican-leaning voters will take from this that elections are reasonably fair. There’s no reason to stay home , like they did in the Georgia Senate runoffs, because “your vote won’t be counted anyway.” Maybe when they get Mail in ballots they’ll go ahead and send them in, until waiting until Election Day and then having something pop up so they don’t make it to the polls. That may be too much to hope for though, given that Trump’s still preaching a different message. Originally Posted by Tiny
The hearing is 4pm. You are going to have egg on your face.
What I can’t for the life of me figure out is why Fox News has not reported on this. It’s not even on their websites front page and Fox and Friends has avoided speaking on this like the plague. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeah, why haven’t they? Wait till 4pm. Make sure you’re in a safe place. With Tiny.
Poor Bambino. Still stuck in the rabbit hole. You just don’t wanna get out. It’s ok. Just don’t harm yourself.
Yeah, why haven’t they? Wait till 4pm. Make sure you’re in a safe place. With Tiny. Originally Posted by bambino

My hope is that Bambino and likeminded, Republican-leaning voters will take from this that elections are reasonably fair. There’s no reason to stay home , like they did in the Georgia Senate runoffs, because “your vote won’t be counted anyway.” Maybe when they get Mail in ballots they’ll go ahead and send them in, until waiting until Election Day and then having something pop up so they don’t make it to the polls. That may be too much to hope for though, given that Trump’s still preaching a different message. Originally Posted by Tiny
I think we’re well aware of why Fox avoided making any mention of the report. There viewers wanted 2 hours of Biden Border Crisis this money not Trump and the Big Lie lost.

Personally I enjoy republicans being given this kinda news. It doesn’t whip them up to go vote. Stay home Republican voters. Stew over Trumps loss and have fits about Haitians (whom republicans could give a fuck less about anyway) at the border. Neither of which drums up voting in either the midterms or the presidential election.

Geaux Fox. More border coverage and outrage.