Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

I'm still going strong. Keep posting more of those awesome pics!
Ohhh I have another story!!!

So like a month ago I go fully detail my car, tire shine and all that good stuff.

I come home and park in the parking garage. Well I go to leave a few hours later and the fucking building people had power washed the garage and my car was soaking wet and had dust and crap all over it.

Well I call management and freak out!!!! I gave them a piece of my mind!

So today my phone rings and it is management and she says "Miss. Wild, we are about to wash the parking garage, would you like to move your car so it does not get wet"

Awwwww, aint that so sweet. Cussing people out does get you some where in life!

As luck would have it, today it didn’t matter cuz my car is filthy. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I like this story. I was listening to this book on tape by this guy Dale Carnegie. He gave me another technique to try and it's more in sync with how I work.

One day I called Starbucks about this fucked up frap. they made for me. I asked to speak to a manager or head barista and I tell them I expected more of their location. I get mediocre beverages from other locations, and this is the first time I ever got a subpar drink. I explained how they were my go to location and if something was wrong they should look into the process. They offered a remake, but I declined because I was at work and I had came in late.

So, I go back a week later and I swear it was even better than before. Like God himself got in there and made a frap. They've been hitting them out of the park since and I like to think that my call made them want to be better.
We have to work on this first. BW stands for Brooke Wild, not ball waxing ... lol Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
How about GW from groin waxing? Do guys run around with landing strips?
Time to fire up the Eastbound and Down episodes. Goodnight all.
Bugatti...as in the Bugatti Veyron. It's a 1.5 million dollar car. Originally Posted by bigtexn
Bigtexn ...... Do they come in other colors? Red is ugly.
Time to fire up the Eastbound and Down episodes. Goodnight all. Originally Posted by bigtexn
Goodnight
That picture looks fake. Does anyone have a better photo with a guy on the inside of this car?
East Down and Bound is awesome.. but i myself am more of a Desperate Housewives type of guy.
Not sure what colors are available. I'd prefer a matte black (non metallic). It'd look like my own Batmobile.
I have not seen any car with real matte black.
I have not seen any car with real matte black. Originally Posted by futile
Me either.
That picture looks fake. Does anyone have a better photo with a guy on the inside of this car? Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Well, I suppose a video would be worth 100 pics with your man inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO0PgyPWE3o
OMG are u serious? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Wouldn't that suck
Wouldn't that suck Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I think he was serious.
I'm thinking he might have been too.