NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Fuck all the other bullshit
The Texans make Joyz's nipples hard
So I think I just figured out what the Steelers were thinking by showing up in those stupid ass uni's last Sunday.....

Either its a Halloween thing or It's just their ridiculous way of plotting to finally get cheerleaders

I mean hell, its usually the cheerleaders that show up in costumes right?
  • Molay
  • 10-31-2012, 08:55 AM
^Damn!!! Never thought I could like anything in steelers gear!
Throwbacks from 1934.
I didn't mind them tbh

Anyway, here is Justin MotherFucking Bieber and JJ Watt.
Does JJ Watt have the look of "oh fuck they are taking a picture of me and this fucking guy'? Sure looks like it to me!!
Can you imagine all the free pussy JJ Watt's getting right now. And all the countless hoes out there that want to fuck him?
Don, that pic would be better with Watt holding Bieber upside down by his ankle with one arm and taking his pocket change with the other. LOL...

Yeah DED I was hatin... But honestly, they need to either throw back those throw backs or pin little insect wings on them. 80 yrs is quite an accomplishment. This is how they commemorate that?

Texans October Bulletin is Out

Its a nice little page turner
  • Satin
  • 11-04-2012, 09:31 AM
No Ben Tate, but we should win this one pretty easy. I just hope they don't do what I'm doing....which is look ahead to the Bears game...
We need Tate back, Forsett is okay, but a big drop off in comparison.

Still a fine win, didn't seem like the crowd was as hot as they usually were, Mario got his sack...Defense still came out to play, no TDs allowed, so that was great.

Our O-line could have done better, Buffalo has a shitty defense and we didn't dominate them like I thought we were capable of. And I'd like to see some better play-calling in long yardage situations, I'm not sure how this team would do if they ever get down big early in a game, that has only happened once this year, and that didn't turn out too well..
Wanted the Boys to win tonight, Fuck Atlanta and their fluke ass perfect record.
  • klutz
  • 11-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Another perfect day.

Texans win.
Dallas lost.

Perfect
Glad the Texans got by the Bills.

Another trap game next week in Chigago. In their elements! Bears are predicted to win. Shouldn't really mean anything but still.....they can be scary. Six wins in a row!! Shit their DEFENSE has scored more points than their offense!! Let's not forget about their special teams either!
Another perfect day.

Texans win.
Dallas lost.

Perfect Originally Posted by klutz
That's about as good as it gets!