For those who need proof of election fraud....

Poor Bambino. Still stuck in the rabbit hole. You just don’t wanna get out. It’s ok. Just don’t harm yourself. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I can’t wait till 4pm. I’ll be laughing my ass of at you!!!
  • Tiny
  • 09-24-2021, 07:49 AM
I think we’re well aware of why Fox avoided making any mention of the report. There viewers wanted 2 hours of Biden Border Crisis this money not Trump and the Big Lie lost.

Personally I enjoy republicans being given this kinda news. It doesn’t whip them up to go vote. Stay home Republican voters. Stew over Trumps loss and have fits about Haitians (whom republicans could give a fuck less about anyway) at the border. Neither of which drums up voting in either the midterms or the presidential election.

Geaux Fox. More border coverage and outrage. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It’s front page news today in the Wall Street Journal.
  • Tiny
  • 09-24-2021, 07:51 AM
I can’t wait till 4pm. I’ll be laughing my ass of at you!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Ok Bambino, I’m about to go to work but will record it. Do you think it will be on Fox?
Ok Bambino, I’m about to go to work but will record it. Do you think it will be on Fox? Originally Posted by Tiny
It won’t be on Fox, I gave you a link in a prior post. It probably will be on AON. Maybe this will finally teach you not to believe the MSM.

I can’t wait till 4pm. I’ll be laughing my ass of at you!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Great!

Looking forward to tuning in at around that time to see whether your guffawing seems to have pegged any nearby decibel meters!

• Tiny
  • 09-24-2021, 07:57 AM
It won’t be on Fox, I gave you a link in a prior post. It probably will be on AON. Maybe this will finally teach you not to believe the MSM. Originally Posted by bambino
I see it now, azleg, thanks
I see it now, azleg, thanks Originally Posted by Tiny
So hold your powder Tiny until the real report is presented. If it proves me wrong I’ll admit it. How about you?
: Audit Results Explained :

Imagine you deposit 1 million dollars into the bank, but 100k worth of it was fake money.
The bank will count the deposit and confirm you gave them 1 million dollars.
Finally the bank will check each bill and discover that 100,000 dollars of the money deposited was counterfeit.

You do not get to keep 1 million dollars.
You get to keep 900 thousand dollars.

Guess what?
You also get a quick trip to jail.

--

The audit report draft says the ballots they counted essentially matched the original count as reported by the county.
The MSM has been shouting this from the rooftops.

What the MSM didn't tell you is that there are MORE FRAUDULENT BALLOTS THAN BIDEN "WON" BY!
If you "win" an election by a margin of 10k votes, but there were 60k FRAUDULENT votes cast in the election, could that election be certified?
So hold your powder Tiny until the real report is presented. If it proves me wrong I’ll admit it. How about you? Originally Posted by bambino
No you won’t.
There were no fraudulent ballots. If there were, they’d have proof of it instead of more “allegations”. They didn’t ever prove that any ballots were fraudulent even with their 6 million dollar “audit”.

This is why the audits in any state are useless. You can’t disprove a negative. So all the FrauDiots will continue to do is change the goalpost and never accept any result that shows they are wrong. Even one performed by a true Trumpy isn’t convincing enough for them so they will just say “well there is still X number of fraudulent ballots which can’t be disproved”. That’s why it’s a rabbit hole the FrauDiots can’t get out of.
No you won’t. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You won’t. I know you won’t. But it won’t matter. The truth is coming. Nothing can stop it.
FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING

ARIZONA IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
SEPTEMBER 24, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

The Fake News is lying about the Arizona audit report! The leaked report conclusively shows there were enough fraudulent votes, mystery votes, and fake votes to change the outcome of the election 4 or 5 times over. The number includes 23,344 mail-in ballots, despite the person no longer living at that address. Phantom voters! The official canvass does not even match who voted, off by 11,592—more than the entire Presidential Election margin. Voters who voted in multiple counties totaled 10,342, and 2,382 ballots came from people who no longer lived in Maricopa County. There were also 2,592 "more duplicate ballots than original ballots." Just those fraudulent ballots alone total 50,252, and is fraud many more times than the so-called margin of “victory,” which was only 10,457. In addition, election data appears to have been intentionally deleted, and ballot images were “corrupt or missing.” This is not even the whole state of Arizona, but only Maricopa County. It would only get worse!

There is fraud and cheating in Arizona and it must be criminally investigated! More is coming out in the hearing today.

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS