Members You Miss...

Who misses jokacz already? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
only in a good way. He has always been eager to spread untrue vitriol about me on this site, but when I met him in person, he was as pleasant as could be -- as one would expect from a pussy hiding behind an internet persona.
I sense a chloe review

from a brand new member

in the near future
Jockazcz

come back as CRAPPED
And he will receive an infraction for it...just not from me... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Got your Lacki to take care of it, I see......

elg......
Policy...when a member commits an infraction while insulting a member of staff, the correct thing to do is have another mod on the local forum issue the infraction...if there is one to be issued...it eliminates reprisal infractions...
Policy...when a member commits an infraction while insulting a member of staff, the correct thing to do is have another mod on the local forum issue the infraction...if there is one to be issued...it eliminates reprisal infractions... Originally Posted by Wakeup
ChicaChaser once told me that insults were perfectly fine in the co-ed section. If that is no longer the case, please let me know so that I can refrain from posting something that may offend one's fragile sensitivities.

Thanks.
ChicaChaser once told me that insults were perfectly fine in the co-ed section. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
That has never been the case. I doubt you were actually told that, and if you were, I'm sure there was some other context it applied to.

Some of the private areas of the board, and a very few public forums, often have relaxed enforcement of guidelines #1, #3 and #4, but that will be explicitly explained in the forums themselves.

Infractions for insults or disrespect to a staff member are not normally edited from the posts, unlike other infractions which are removed from view in accordance with other guidelines. The fact that infractions for insults remain in view does not mean that they're permitted.
Policy...when a member commits an infraction while insulting a member of staff, the correct thing to do is have another mod on the local forum issue the infraction...if there is one to be issued...it eliminates reprisal infractions... Originally Posted by Wakeup
That has never been the case. I doubt you were actually told that, and if you were, I'm sure there was some other context it applied to.

Some of the private areas of the board, and a very few public forums, often have relaxed enforcement of guidelines #1, #3 and #4, but that will be explicitly explained in the forums themselves.

Infractions for insults or disrespect to a staff member are not normally edited from the posts, unlike other infractions which are removed from view in accordance with other guidelines. The fact that infractions for insults remain in view does not mean that they're permitted. Originally Posted by Wakeup
WTF actually giving ANSWERS, are you ok Sir ?
Why wouldn't I be?
its so unlike you
its making me worry LOL
You are incorrect...
You are incorrect... Originally Posted by Wakeup
mmmmm whew?
that's more like normal
Back on subject.... Tiffany Blue
Yes, my all time favorite!! And she loved ANAL!!
Thanks BorderX
Back on subject.... Tiffany Blue Originally Posted by borderx
Rumor has it, she's active on SA....But, it's just a rumor.....