Mueller Report-Volume ll - Obstruction of justice.

And you’re just stupid for believing that bullshit.

Here’s you a clue

What have the members of the House and Senate Intelligence committees been reading in a secure room today ?

It damn sure isn’t what the fat lying bastard is feeding his party. I’m thinking it’s full transcripts of multiple calls and probable meetings. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
First, you should learn how to construct a coherent sentence. Then find a clue. Everyone read the same document. Period. The “whistleblowers” complaint was read tonight by congress members. It’s a nothing burger. You might find that clue tomorrow.
another nuthing burger thread to ignore
Whistleblower complaint regarding President Trump and Ukraine

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/26/polit...ine/index.html

The fat lying bastard will have the greatest impeachment of all time
I repeat...of all time!!!
I repeat...of all time!!! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The Dems are stupid enough to impeach Trump. That will guarantee Trumps re-election. And lose the House. Which reminds me of the famous Quote from Dirty Harry, “go ahead punk, make my day”!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I repeat...of all time!!! Originally Posted by Jaxson66

click your little red ruby slippers three times and you'll be in Kansas, Toto.

BAHHAHAHAA
The Dems are stupid enough to impeach Trump. That will guarantee Trumps re-election. And lose the House. Which reminds me of the famous Quote from Dirty Harry, “go ahead punk, make my day”!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
I’m thinking they finally found a clear cut case that even the trump party can understand.
I’m thinking they finally found a clear cut case that even the trump party can understand. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
If it was so fucking "clear cut" why did Schiffty fucking LIE about what was in the transcript in his opening remarks?
If it was so fucking "clear cut" why did Schiffty fucking LIE about what was in the transcript in his opening remarks? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you guys are obsessed with the parody! that is so cute. denigrate the opening remarks, so you can say what followed was Bullshit.

find another tactic. you are embarrassing yourselves.
you guys are obsessed with the parody! that is so cute. denigrate the opening remarks, so you can say what followed was Bullshit.

find another tactic. you are embarrassing yourselves. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Shithead embarrassed himself.
If it was so fucking "clear cut" why did Schiffty fucking LIE about what was in the transcript in his opening remarks? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, if you listened to Limbaugh or Levin you would believe that, I didn’t believe his bullshit this am, or yours now.

Hell I told you last week the fat lying bastard would soon be screaming he was spied on. You’re to devoted to the party to see the truth.

That fat lying bastard was going to sell the Ukraine to Putin. Putting it in layman’s terms.
Well, if you listened to Limbaugh or Levin you would believe that, I didn’t believe his bullshit this am, or yours now.

Hell I told you last week the fat lying bastard would soon be screaming he was spied on. You’re to devoted to the party to see the truth.

That fat lying bastard was going to sell the Ukraine to Putin. Putting it in layman’s terms.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The only "fat lying bastard" here would be you, and you're the one doing the screeching. Schiffty lied and you're lying.
The only "fat lying bastard" here would be you, and you're the one doing the screeching. Schiffty lied and you're lying. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In the immortal words or the self proclaimed stable genius “we will see what happens “

And see who’s lying and who isn’t.

Like Mueller, this ain’t going away.
In the immortal words or the self proclaimed stable genius “we will see what happens “

And see who’s lying and who isn’t.

Like Mueller, this ain’t going away.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You and Schiffty are the liars, and Mueller is unraveling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmB6CZWbagE
II. Efforts to restrict access to records related to the call
In the days following the phone call, I learned from multiple U.S. officials that senior White House officials had intervened to "lock down" all records of the phone call, especially the official word-for-word transcript of the call that was produced -- as is customary -- by the White House Situation Room. This set of actions underscored to me that White House officials understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call.
White House officials told me that they were "directed" by White House lawyers to remove the electronic transcript from the computer system in which such transcripts are typically stored for coordination, finalization, and distribution to Cabinet-level officials.
Instead, the transcript was loaded into a separate electronic system that is otherwise used to store and handle classified information of an especially sensitive nature. One White House official described this act as an abuse of this electronic system because the call did not contain anything remotely sensitive from a national security perspective.

The whistle blower describes being told by White House officials not secondary information here.