Are we headed for a world wide meltdown?

You have a good point. Bambino and Q are both huge Marjorie Taylor Greene fanboys. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Actually, I’m not a fan of MTG. You won’t find a post of mine supporting her. But Q knows more about the economy/finance than you do. Can’t wait for your your first review with Tiny. Let er rip Captain.

Captain, you’re not all cracked up to be what you betray yourself on this hookerboard. But I’ll give you some props. You’re far more believable than WTF or Lucas McCain. Congratulations
Actually, I’m not a fan of MTG. You won’t find a post of me supporting her. But Q knows more about the economy/finance than you do. LOL! Can’t wait for your your first review with Tiny. Let er rip Captain. Originally Posted by bambino
Q knows much of anything about economics and finance? (Hilarious!)

Tell us, please. Did Q or one of his associates write this?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...36&postcount=1

Can you cogently point to anything in that ridiculous screed that isn't complete bullshit?

I'm guessing that no one will be waiting for a coherent answer with bated breath!

... Captain, you’re not all cracked up to be what you betray yourself on this hookerboard. But I’ll give you some props. You’re far more believable than WTF or Lucas McCain. Congratulations Originally Posted by bambino
I'm not "all cracked up to be what I betray myself?" Good Lord! What the fuck does that even mean? (Coherent English, please!)

Q knows much of anything about economics and finance? (Hilarious!)

Tell us, please. Did Q or one of his associates write this?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...36&postcount=1

Can you cogently point to anything in that ridiculous screed that isn't complete bullshit?

I'm guessing that no one will be waiting for a coherent answer with bated breath!

I'm not "all cracked up to be what I betray myself?" Good Lord! What the fuck does that even mean? (Coherent English, please!)

. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Oh, I got your attention. Hold your breath for an hour Captain. You’re a fraud. I know it, you know it. You’re too stupid to know when you’re being played. But, obviously, your feelings are butt hurt. So tell us again how this country is going to dig itself out of over 100 trillion of debt? Bankruptcy is the only way.
Oh, I got your attention. Hold your breath for an hour Captain. You’re a fraud. I know it, you know it. You’re too stupid to know when you’re being played. But, obviously, your feelings are butt hurt. So tell us again how this country is going to dig itself out of over 100 trillion of debt? Bankruptcy is the only way. Originally Posted by bambino
LOL! Keep right on going, big guy. You're on a roll!
LOL! Keep right on going, big guy. You're on a roll! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Yeah, it is what it is Captain. BTW, Tiny actually thinks 1Blackman1 is an attorney. His track record isn’t very good.
  • Tiny
  • 05-18-2022, 05:52 PM
Oh, I got your attention. Hold your breath for an hour Captain. You’re a fraud. I know it, you know it. You’re too stupid to know when you’re being played. But, obviously, your feelings are butt hurt. So tell us again how this country is going to dig itself out of over 100 trillion of debt? Bankruptcy is the only way. Originally Posted by bambino
Don't exaggerate. It's only 20 or 30 trillion dollars Bambino. I figure we'll rent out your pussy after you get your gender reassignment survey. That's how we're going to pay off the national debt, poke by poke. So you better have some damn fine pussy.
LOL! Keep right on going, big guy. You're on a roll! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Yeah, a Cabbage Roll.
Yeah, a Cabbage Roll. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does a cabbage roll fit in your ass too????
Don't exaggerate. It's only 20 or 30 trillion dollars Bambino. I figure we'll rent out your pussy after you get your gender reassignment survey. That's how we're going to pay off the national debt, poke by poke. So you better have some damn fine pussy. Originally Posted by Tiny
Are you forgetting about SS and Medicare obligations Captain? (Tiny)Oh yes, it’s 100 trillion.

So, now I see you getting rude and stupid. I’m getting under you skin eh?

Edit, I quoted Tiny. But the same goes for Captain. One in the same.

Mebbe Captain isn’t as stupid and naive as Tiny

Birds of a feather…….
  • Tiny
  • 05-18-2022, 06:15 PM
So, now I see you getting rude and stupid. I’m getting under you skin eh? Originally Posted by bambino
Eh? Eh? You gave yourself away Bambino. I thought you were a Russian operative, posting this Q crap to try to get Americans to hate other Americans. But NOOO!! You're far worse. You're a Fucking Canadian! You probably work for Yssup and Hoe Hummer. Only they're smart enough to cover their tracks.

You're every bit as dangerous as Julius and Ethel Rosenberg. You're going down buddy boy.

And I can get a hell of a lot ruder and stupider than this. Don't test me.
Eh? Eh? You gave yourself away Bambino. I thought you were a Russian operative, posting this Q crap to try to get Americans to hate other Americans. But NOOO!! You're far worse. You're a Fucking Canadian! You probably work for Yssup and Hoe Hummer. Only they're smart enough to cover their tracks.

You're every bit as dangerous as Julius and Ethel Rosenberg. You're going down buddy boy.

And I can get a hell of a lot ruder and stupider than this. Don't test me. Originally Posted by Tiny
When it comes to ball busting you’re an amateur, I’m a professional. Let’s get that straight Tiny. I’ve been to Canada many times, have you? It’s generally a peaceful, benign place to visit. Toronto is a great city. Vancouver as well. Beautiful city. I had an offer to play football in Ottawa. I declined. I’ve also been to Montreal and Quebec City. Maybe the hottest women in the Northern Continent. But those fuckers are French Commies to the core.
  • Tiny
  • 05-18-2022, 09:29 PM
When it comes to ball busting you’re an amateur, I’m a professional. Let’s get that straight Tiny. I’ve been to Canada many times, have you? It’s generally a peaceful, benign place to visit. Toronto is a great city. Vancouver as well. Beautiful city. I had an offer to play football in Ottawa. I declined. I’ve also been to Montreal and Quebec City. Maybe the hottest women in the Northern Continent. But those fuckers are French Commies to the core. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, I've been to those places, except Quebec City, and a few more.

Unfortunately I decided to BYOP (bring your own poontang) to Montreal. That was a huge mistake. Like you say the women are gorgeous, and I understand the PFP situation there is the best north of the Rio Grande. I shouldn't have brought sand to the beach. Worse, she was on the rag, both literally and figuratively speaking.

Please lighten up on the Captain. His posts, like LustyLad's on economics and WTF's homosexual tendencies, are always worth reading.

Just kidding WTF. Although your and LL's gay insults are also a highlight of the forum. If you and he did a show like Crossfire and included the insults you'd make a bundle.
Yeah, I've been to those places, except Quebec City, and a few more.

Unfortunately I decided to BYOP (bring your own poontang) to Montreal. That was a huge mistake. Like you say the women are gorgeous, and I understand the PFP situation there is the best north of the Rio Grande. I shouldn't have brought sand to the beach. Worse, she was on the rag, both literally and figuratively speaking.

Please lighten up on the Captain. His posts, like LustyLad's on economics and WTF's homosexual tendencies, are always worth reading.

Just kidding WTF. Although your and LL's gay insults are also a highlight of the forum. If you and he did a show like Crossfire and included the insults you'd make a bundle. Originally Posted by Tiny
As one of my daughters would say, “ your post is gay”.
  • WTF
  • 05-19-2022, 05:41 AM
As one of my daughters would say, “ your post is gay”. Originally Posted by bambino
Your daughter is in this forum?
  • WTF
  • 05-19-2022, 05:42 AM
Please ignore bambino. He thinks we're 100 trillion in debt...

This is the best write up on our current economic situation I've read. Maybe worthy of it's own thread as Q has sent his spawn, bambino to muddle this one up.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-G...-To-Burst.html

The years between 1981 and 2020 were very special years for the world economy because interest rates were generally falling:

Figure 1. Yields on 10-year and 3-month US Treasuries, in a chart made by the Federal Reserve of St. Louis, as of May 10, 2022.
In some sense, falling interest rates meant that debt was becoming increasingly affordable. The monthly out-of-pocket expense for a new $500,000 mortgage was falling lower and lower. Automobile payments for a new $30,000 vehicle could more easily be accommodated into a person’s budget. A business would find it more affordable to add $5,000,000 in new debt to open at an additional location. With these beneficial effects, it would be no surprise if a debt bubble were to form.

With an ever-lower cost of debt, the economy has had a hidden tailwind pushing it long between 1981 to 2020. Now that interest rates are again rising, the danger is that a substantial portion of this debt bubble may collapse. My concern is that the economy may be headed for an incredibly hard landing because of the inter-relationship between interest rates and energy prices (Figure 2), and the important role energy plays in powering the economy.