DOW cracks 25,000!!!! On its way to 30,000!

Hey everyone!

I said quarterly GDP results don't matter, only annual ones - but then I refused to bet on the annual outcome.

I offered lustylad the over/under on a bet - but when he took the under, I refused to honor it.

I keep denigrating Trump for his economic stewardship - but I don't have the balls to bet against him.

I use multiple handles to circumvent my eccie bans.

I run to the mods like a pathetic little snitch if I think someone has misquoted me.

I whine like a little pussy and pretend I don't care what any of you think about me!

I AM ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

I'M THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Originally Posted by WTF

Have at it, you phony little prick! Now go hit the RTM button!
See how fucked up changing quotes can be?

That does not mean I give a fuck what you think. But I might care what the SS thinks!

I keep having to explain this shit to you numbnuts repeatedly.

You are like Trump and the Russians, you thank you have carte blanche to change anything on the internet Originally Posted by WTF
You’ve misquoted my review a thousand times. It’s ok if you do it. Right?
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2018, 01:52 PM
You’ve misquoted my review a thousand times. It’s ok if you do it. Right? Originally Posted by bambino
I do not change your quotes if I quote you bambino.
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2018, 01:56 PM
I'm bambino and I want some old hooker to lick my ass, suck my balls and finger my ass.. Originally Posted by bambino

I do not do this.

That is wtf TryWeakly did with one of my quotes and now LexyLiar thinks I said I fucked his Mom and Sister.

It can really get fucked up doing that.

Someone can see that quote and mistake you for actually saying that.

I could quote lustylad saying he wanted to kill Trump and the Secret Service might give him a visit. It is a fucked up thing to do, even in this forum.

So which one bothered your lying little pussy more - when Natalia allegedly misquoted your WTFucktard handle or your bobbeemagee handle?

Natalia, you are not supposed to quote me and change what I had written. If we all started doing that nobody could keep up with what another said. You have to acknowledge in the post that you changed the quote. I had to RTM that because you seem to do that a bunch. Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
Natalie Mori, you can not change the words in my quote with acknowledging it in your post. Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2018, 02:07 PM
So which one bothered you more - when Natalia allegedly misquoted your WTFucktard handle or your bobbeemagee handle? Originally Posted by lustylad
Bobby McGee is a girl.

I'm a guy.

Nothing NaMo did bothered me though, she was fiesty.

Now you've stalked me enough today, go jackoff thinking about me and let me be for a bit.

I do not change your quotes... Originally Posted by WTF
I do not do this... It can really get fucked up doing that... I could quote lustylad saying he wanted to kill Trump and the Secret Service might give him a visit. It is a fucked up thing to do, even in this forum... Originally Posted by WTF
Another lie. You just did exactly what you said you don't do, jackass.
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2018, 02:28 PM
Another lie. You just did exactly what you said you don't do, jackass. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes, bambino seemed mixed up on what we were talking about and I gave him an example.

I do not go around doing that stupid s***

You really are having trouble keeping up or you are trying to distort everything i post.
Yes, bambino seemed mixed up on what we were talking about and I gave him an example.

I do not go around doing that stupid s*** Originally Posted by WTF

Oh, so you're saying Natalia misquoted you as threatening to kill Trump?

Hmmm... let's look it up... here's the post you bitched to the mods about.

....blah, blah, Natalia........Natalia....,,.. .Natalia.....more bs......Natalia.... Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
Originally Posted by N.M.

^^^ Oh, my! How could she do that? Someone might mistake that for your original quote! Someone might consider it making a threat against Trump! Snitchy the hall monitor can't let that stand!
Bobby McGee is a girl.

I'm a guy.

Right... Which one of you has the bigger clit?

Nothing NaMo did bothered me though, she was fiesty (sic).

Do you always hit the rtm button when you're not bothered by someone?

Now you've stalked me enough today, go jackoff thinking about me and let me be for a bit.

What's the matter, you little pussy? Am I "bothering" you too much? Too feisty for you? Meltdown much?
Originally Posted by WTF

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2018, 03:02 PM
You are in meltdown mode dude...

Give it a break.

Give it a break. Originally Posted by WTF
Hahaha... not even close. I'm just warming up. You're the one who keeps lying and making everything up and reaching for hysterical and absurd analogies accusing others of threatening to kill Trumpy.

I'll tell you what - if you retract your ridiculous analogy, I will stop posting in big fonts for 24 hours.

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2018, 04:19 PM
You can post 24/7 in big font for all I care....just makes it seem as if you are overcompensating for a little pee pee
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2018, 04:41 PM
Oh, so you're saying Natalia misquoted you as threatening to kill Trump?

Hmmm... let's look it up... here's the post you bitched to the mods about.

^^^ Oh, my! How could she do that? Someone might mistake that for your original quote! Someone might consider it making a threat against Trump! Snitchy the hall monitor can't let that stand!
Originally Posted by lustylad
Look you fucking stalking gaymo... either you can change wtf a poster posts or you can't.

If you can, it could get ugly. We have not been able to do that....but you silly fuckers want to continue doing so.

Give it a break.

. Originally Posted by WTF
You should give a lot of things a break.