You Guys are not scared?

Pussy is good. Our species would have gone extinct thousand of years ago without the endless pursuit of pussy. Most women can only handle so much sex within a given timeframe without a lot of self maintenance to avoid yeast, pathogens whatever throws the Ph off. Or they need to take a break for various reasons. Speculating about someone’s vacation is silly. If I were a womam and especially if I were a sex addict woman/provider (as several have acknowledged) I would do what I want with my body to include establishing the threashold for risks and to build a book of business. I’ve seen quite a few over the years take risks for pleasure not money (I’m not saying I participated or not). We have all seen instances of very high risk providers. All we can do is use our brains. Do we want the proverbial red wine or the proverbial meth as a vice? Just remember there are legal and emotional risks far beyond most health risks and it’s why loose cannons/drama queens are so dangerous.
My 2 cents worth. So you get what I pay for. I really get all the snide remarks and jokes made during this thread. I have been laughing my ass off at some of them. The OP does bring up an important topic. I sure as hell would like to know if someone is "burning". So I don't wander in her room until she has gone on a vacation. I know the risk to of BBFS, so its a play stupid games you might win stupid prizes. It would be nice if there was a private thread where people that got that itchy feeling in their junk could report it to save someone else the trouble. I know BBFS is not going to stop or even slow down, but why keep the shit going and going? Not to mention all the emotional stress of waiting on the test results. I'm not trying to start another bitch session on this topic at all, I just want to know if its an issue somewhere so I can move down the road to the next beautiful lady. Pussy is good, real good! Originally Posted by Frankyfish

The only way it slows down is when Ur dead from it.
Like Houston we had a problem back in the old ASPD days.
Cream pied this AA provider yesterday. She kept begging for it.
Cream pied this AA provider yesterday. She kept begging for it. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Thanks for the self alert
Thanks for the self alert Originally Posted by Analeese
That’s his talk shit account that he made. The other one has 19 points
That’s his talk shit account that he made. The other one has 19 points Originally Posted by PeterBota
Yea you prolly right Peter...that made me lol frfrfr