Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

This is a question best directed to either Mopboy or jewrish pissant, the co-chairs of the Teawipe Dick Tasting Society.
Great post, retard! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You did Yssup Hater. Remember that time you posted your pic with shit smeared all over your face?
Yeah! It was IBIdiot. Just think, if it wasn't for him, it would be YOU!
Dropping like a rock, whirlie.

Keep posting nonsense... Your year as DOTY,is almost done.

I will be announcing your successor in the coming weeks...
14,089 posts of nothing....................... ......and continuing to climb....
In your case assup - YES - your a pussy who LOVES DICK up your ASS!!!!

Can you be a dick AND a pussy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In your case assup - YES - your a pussy who LOVES DICK up your ASS!!!! Originally Posted by therock18
ANOTHER BRILLIANT POST FROM THE SHORT BUS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guess you should stop posting from the Short Bus considering you don't have anything intelligent to say supported by facts!

ANOTHER BRILLIANT POST FROM THE SHORT BUS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like you, Marshall?
My point exactly ASSUP!

Like you, Marshall? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what is your point, fool?
Yeah! It was IBIdiot. Just think, if it wasn't for him, it would be YOU! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Momma said it was you...LOL...you are sick....
14,089 posts of nothing....................... ......and continuing to climb.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You can't count (or read) either. It's 9.8K+ (and counting), dickweed.
I think you oversimplify. Yes, he IS an attention whore, but he is also a dick. They are not mutually exclusive. One could probably come up with a few dozen other descriptions as well, all accurate. Originally Posted by Old-T
Word!

Although the guy is obviously an insufferable asshole, he has a pathological, deep-seated craving for attention.

And he lives in a bubble of isolation. Remember the period just before the election last year? He started thread after thread after thread for the sole purpose of gloating about Romney's "virtually certain" victory. He probably reads right-wing blogs only, and is dismissive of analysts like Nate Silver -- who, after all is said and done, knows a thing or two about interpreting data compilations.

Sort of reminds me of the NFL cornerback who mocks and taunts a wide receiver -- just before he gets his butt scorched for a long touchdown!
Whirlagay is at it again.