"Do Not See" list

I find it very INSULTING that you suggest others or I are taking drugs (the Maxi medicine you speak of). That truly is a violation of board rules.

Did that sound stupid? Yes, so do yours. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
There's a difference between what I said and what you said, Mr I represent ECCIE in the manner you are trying to do by using that handle. Great name, just not sure you are the right candidate to be toting it, because you are very RUDE

So, lets go point the chick that accused of being a crack addict, let's find everyone on the board that's been insulting and rude to me and get 'am all pointed/ Gosh, I realize I am every bit as formidable as those who are trying to take over how the ladies are running our biz. I am protecting what is mine and other ladies, what is your mission? To get on my fictional DNS list? You been there all along, hon.
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 12:24 PM
Sweetie, malificent is very insulting and I already asked the mods once not to point you, but I have zero control over what everyone sees here and what's decided by our wonderful and completely unbiased mods, ya know? Just know, it's not a very nice nickname at all, and I am SOOOOOO trying to be nice. Why on earth would you insult me in such a manner? I tell everyone you're professional, safe and even check your DNS list, and this is how you respond? Party Foul, boys and girls. Do you not like me or something? Gosh, I think you are perfect just the way you are....didn't I tell you that? I dunno ya'll, what's a gal like me gotta do?

Gosh x 2. Are you two in kahootz or sumthing? I called you a TeddyBear and thanked you for all your help, and even tried to write the briefest statement I could, just for you, because I didn't want to aggravate you. I feel insulted X 10000000000 that you would try to get others to believe I'm a granny such as that, and insinuated I was born another decade than I actually was. Why would you tell such a lie? If Teddy Bear insulted you, I apologize, but most have fond notions when it comes to Teddy Bear. However, they certainly are not equal in any manner concerning the notions you gave of me here. I am insulted and devastated more than anyone here could ever know!

The Mods don't like insulting comments ya'll. I should know for sure. But everyone is judged on different things, so ya may or may not get away with insulting me. Sure hope lotsa folks don't RTM either of you. However, I can't be nice to folks, who go around insulting me. I'm sure you understand. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
actually maleficent is one of the best queens in animation history, she held power with an iron grip, she was beautiful, she was strong and willling to figh for what she wanted... i learned from miyazaki the good and evil matter on the side you stand on... this is one of those cases...

so again dragon down beautiful, enjoy this life

because oddly enough you remember?? why wouldn't you remember and why is it odd that you do. It was like 2 days ago. You say that like it's some profound statement.

I just don't get you.

you say no qualms and I say I don't get it and now you are back to calling me little man, and not an ideal eccie member. I didn't attack you or say anything bad. I'm just saying I wouldn't feel safe. I put you in the don't want to see pile after I read your reviews. It's ok for me to do that, it's my $$ and if I think the risk is too high or the reward isn't enough or that there will be a click issue it's ok.

We've had some issues here and you are known for the vengeance, hell I have a whole thread to prove it. It is not unwarranted for me to be concerned about worse if I ever pondered over. That's not an attack it's just my concern.

Also I didn't say I talk to the ladies like I do to sift through. I said my posting style. My posting style means how I post on eccie. I've only had words with 2 ladies here. You and Maxi. Maxi and mine were over a single subject. My posting style encompasses every thing I talk about here. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
not home at the moment but i will bring the post where you said what you said...

so no i don't have an issue with you, but i can't stand you as a person, you talk trash and then act innocent... you are FAR from an ideal member... you posted a review on a AMP and spent thee rest of your time being a dick... and yes you have been...

everyone sees it... you wanted to make a statement with your new handle... which yes you admitted to this being a new handle.... and you did, and as i told you you started fight with wrong person... because i may love to take the dick... but i will never just lie down and take it... #dom

so please STAY ON THE DAMN TOPIC AT HAND!
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 12:27 PM
so the topic is the reality of the DNS list...

if you have it or not... that's up to you... but don't be bash others for having it
actually maleficent is one of the best queens in animation history, she held power with an iron grip, she was beautiful, she was strong and willling to figh for what she wanted... i learned from miyazaki the good and evil matter on the side you stand on... this is one of those cases...

so again dragon down beautiful, enjoy this life

not home at the moment but i will bring the post where you said what you said...

so no i don't have an issue with you, but i can't stand you as a person, you talk trash and then act innocent... you are FAR from an ideal member... you posted a review on a AMP and spent thee rest of your time being a dick... and yes you have been...

everyone sees it... you wanted to make a statement with your new handle... which yes you admitted to this being a new handle.... and you did, and as i told you you started fight with wrong person... because i may love to take the dick... but i will never just lie down and take it... #dom

so please STAY ON THE DAMN TOPIC AT HAND! Originally Posted by !VI!
LOL Gosh, she was an evil queen who used magical powers to take what she wanted, hon. Kinda like some other powerful magical fictional characters. I don't wanna destroy anything, but I would enjoy rebuilding what others are destroying and trying to take from myself and other ladies here.

If you are the boss of who stays on topic, shouldn't you, little lady? Got your DNS list with you at all times. Checking twice to see who's naughty n nice? Just curious.
so the topic is the reality of the DNS list...

if you have it or not... that's up to you... but don't be bash others for having it Originally Posted by !VI!
Thank you for taking control of this thread while others have been trying to derail with their personal agenda. On topic, Maxi is on my DNS list.
  • BLM69
  • 08-21-2015, 01:03 PM
Another thread bites the dust, thanks MM

Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Well she is, wait, I'd better put this in private...
Thank you for taking control of this thread while others have been trying to derail with their personal agenda. On topic, Maxi is on my DNS list. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Yes, because she is a very in control young lady. Bet ya made my fictional DNS list first!

You are MORE than welcome, hon! Guess someone shoulda started their own thread rather than bringing her needs to a whole other thread that a banned member started? I believe it was questioned at one point on this DNS thread. And, while I tried, now ya know how I feel about you too....yep, DNS. Sure wish you had never been obnoxious and rude to me, chasing me all over the board to get your jabs in. But certainly understand everyone's need to one up me. I'm formidable. Truths hurt worse than the lies that have been aimed at me. I understand completely.

Police your own words and actions.....I been trying to tell you that all along. Not my fault you have very little imagination or self control as I view it. Take responsibility for yourself, and I am happy to take responsibility for me. Deal?

Well she is, wait, I'd better put this in private... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
There is no such thing as private, at least that's what we've been told, and to be frank, he was telling the truth. Even if ya have no magical powers, The lies, innuendoes, and just confusing strange statements, always come to light, whether you seek them or not. So, yeah....hide your knowledgeable comments, hon. Fact is...you don't know me at all and your judgement of who I am means little to me or even others. And that's a fact Mr ECCIE.
I think the whole lot of you may need the weekend away from the board, a cooling off period.
It's all fun and games til someone gets BBCR'd
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 03:13 PM
It's all fun and games til someone gets BBCR'd Originally Posted by thathottnurse
BBCR'd?

is there like a index or dictionary for these acronyms
I bet Eng is just sitting in his room rubbing himself raw after seeing what his thread became.

This thread died about 12 pages ago
BBCR'd?

is there like a index or dictionary for these acronyms Originally Posted by !VI!

• !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 04:03 PM
I found this one interesting based on some of her reviews, I guess her's doesn't want another in the room[/COLOR]

2. those same 2 providers from above

3. and in reality no girl i know is faking it...if i know you are not into girls i will honestly walk out on your ass fast, don't fake it to make it, i want you to make me squirm .... remember you can't fake real sex...

I brought V's post over here so I could reply here and not where she misplaced it, and it didn't fit.

hahahaha

Damn this girl is a little out there. I just read some of her reviews. I'm guessing if it wasn't for the creampie service it's would be crickets over there (literally, I hear its a pig sty).

You know everyone going to see her is going for the bb, common wtf else would anyone pay her rates with the level of reviews she's had and the BSC attitude, texting, rushing, continuous drama bs etc......

I didn't go thru all of them but even some of the yes ones were written by peeps with no other or only a few other reviews.

Drama girls, they are also on the DNS list. You know the ones that are always associated with drama and alerts (both ways) etc..... and that are plain out and out BSC.

]Lol who is this jackass Originally Posted by !VI!;1057079899
From V!

i have close to 320 people on my DNS list, by handle or number

saved in my phone and in a special location....

because in reality it's not hard to end up on my DNS list and safety is worth much more then money to me...

1. any guy that if i google search a provider ad pops up

2. any one who only types in slang... "i gurl wat yu doin", "ey ma i juz wan 2 get at u"
- i mean please.... for the love of sanity i get typos... but don't text like you have no upbringing...

3. anyone who has contacted me before and flacked or done something stupid before

these are post screening

4. anyone who has a reference that when i called them sounded really ratchet... just prefrence

5. after receiving your eccie handle and i found you harassed me at any point for what ever reason
- if i know this i will most likely not be able to honestly give you my best, because honestly part of me is wanting to choke you...

6. you have seen 2 specific providers in past (8) months, not name dropping just to me sex is intimate and i'd rather not imagine having sex with either of these two ladies...

7. ANY eccie troll, period, if you are an asshole online (this one has been proven wrong by a few) i may not see you, unless i feel you are just a dick online.

8. any one when i do see you are drunk or ****, just don't wan't to deal with it

my ladies dns is a very short thing

1. ladies who obviously have pimps... just don't feel like dealing with that gun fight ([COLOR=Red
Hey, you found the right thread.

Good for you Originally Posted by blowmypop23
What a fucking dumb ass

There is no place on this boardfor a chump like him. Guys cannot trust him to keep private shit private and then all the bs drama shit day after day and the hs games he plays.

WTF, some people just never learn how to socialize or mature into contributing members of society. Originally Posted by blowmypop23

Just to end this game of "mean ass Vi came after me for nothing first"

this was out first interaction ever.... until this point i didn't know you existed.... so just so we ALL KNOW stop playing innocent kid...

this post ALONE put you on my DNS list

then someone who has been harassing me for months decided to use your handle because you were doing the same thing he did lol...so it's very simple to assume the now banned person and the other person was you, since guys keep forgetting i keep my text records of my DNS list to make sure i have as much info as i need if a lady needs it...

#tryagain