nothing reply anything you want

osd..your new avi made me spit my coffee out, and laugh like a escapee from a padded cell...
And since i'm outa paper towels cuz my freaking cat threw something up again only after I finally calmed down and realized it wasnt an alien creature I cleaned that up..
So now I got this stuff all over and a wee bit of tp left...
so in regards to all the crap being flung around lately..well..eh...
perhaps you can smile toooooooo and go grab your self a role!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg tp.jeg.jpg (9.5 KB, 209 views)
And to show I have much luv for ya...here's a pretty pic for ya...enjoy!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Sarah Jane II.jpg (60.0 KB, 204 views)
thanks. if treated like a black sheep, be a black sheep. little boyz room joke.
(For Embarrassing Reasons)

Of all the honors a man can be granted--statues, tributes, whores--there's nothing like having your last name turned into a word to ensure your immortality. Your name will ring down through the ages, etched into the language itself, an eternal reminder of your achievements.
Unless, of course, you earned the word because you fucked up so badly that the world just had to remember your horrible example. That's the case for guys like...

http://www.cracked.com/article_16941...g-reasons.html
thanks. if treated like a black sheep, be a black sheep. little boyz room joke. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Well, just become what everyone says you are but add steroids, its alot of fun...he he..keep on keepn on OSD..
For the sexy woman who believes in playing it safe:

http://www.break.com/pictures/when-f...l-time-2055275
  • GP
  • 05-13-2011, 01:33 PM
wtf?
wtf? Originally Posted by GP
hay I got me a straight eight

and if you had/have a dirty mind. there is not setting beer on my flat head.
Dear Danny and Bob Wegman, please pull up stakes , Screw Rochester and their bullshit, let all the ingrates have to go to the public market!!In kind regards I remain, JONBALLS.
Dear Danny and Bob Wegman, please pull up stakes , Screw Rochester and their bullshit, let all the ingrates have to go to the public market!!In kind regards I remain, JONBALLS. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
every town near rochester has many stores. The city does not deserve the one they got.
  • cnym
  • 05-21-2011, 05:15 PM
NEW BOOK ON

"HOW TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN (SP’s)"
  • GP
  • 05-21-2011, 05:19 PM
who wrote that book?
volume one of 23 its nice that they got understanding men in one of the footnotes.