ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

One I use at work...He is as numb as a cunt full of Novocain...
One I use at work...He is as numb as a cunt full of Novocain... Originally Posted by hvacman
must be a hell of a ...prestigious ...job ya gots there
must be a hell of a ...prestigious ...job ya gots there Originally Posted by Plastic Man
God damn kids that spend all day on their fuckin cell phones...I told the service manager more than once to give me a 2X4 instead of these numb nuts he was sending with me...He asked why I would rather have a 2X4...I told him I could at least lean a 2X4 in the corner and if I needed it I knew where it was...
God damn kids that spend all day on their fuckin cell phones...I told the service manager more than once to give me a 2X4 instead of these numb nuts he was sending with me...He asked why I would rather have a 2X4...I told him I could at least lean a 2X4 in the corner and if I needed it I knew where it was... Originally Posted by hvacman
I see the same
so how about one of them dang kids and a 2X4 for...
I see the same
so how about one of them dang kids and a 2X4 for... Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Most of the 20 to 25 year old men I have worked with couldn't count their balls and come up with the same number twice...
then time to use the 2X4 to amen clear there mind
or
make it more fogy
Special ed moutherfuckers..
so much ...learnin goin on it be like a jimmie ...university Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I didn't get any sleep last night...I had such a hard on, I didn't have enough skin to close my eyes...
Whew ; )
Whew ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
You can't wear out a pussy...Have you ever seen one in a junkyard?
Fun suckin party pooper

Go blow XYL ....
Board poetry

of a errrr lady of the evening Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Board poetry
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
of a errrr lady of the evening
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
yes Odd Jobs new name will be

OSD's Odd Jobs for Lady's of the Evening
A kinder gentler operation

crap I sound like GP errrr WTF