Idiot of the Year

He is king of the fucking morons. He's one of those who is too goddamn dumb to realize how dumb he truly is. His language skills are atrocious. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Just like those " grass roots " skills of YOURS woomby the EUNUCH !!! Pobrecita puta y pinche maricon !!!!

You Wear The Crown Well BigKotex! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Now he's JUST being A SORE WINNER!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Good Job BigTitsIdiot
So you and Gey Rey, eh?
So you and Gey Rey, eh? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So YOU and WOOMBY and EKIM, eh ? So who's "top " in that gang of peter-puffers ? Do you all take turns making each other air tight ? Who's the best pivot man in your bukakke parties ?! And who picks the most dingle berries in a 12 hour shift between the three of you " dentally challenged " Caitlyn wanna-bes ? Three generations of DOTY qualified liberals ( if one considers EKIM as a DOTY in training ! ) !!!! BTW, thanks for an excuse to BUMP this for YOUR hero Lil Cotex !
AND ANOTHER BUUUUUMP !
AND ANOTHER BUUUUUMP ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Keeping the Headlines Current
I see that our Retards from Idiotville have been working diligently to increase post count while I've been away. I am left to wonder if Turdy the #1 Idiotville Turdfly was able to keep up with the MSOG blowjob's. Or was he forced to allow the Patriarchal Idiot and Gay Rey to step up to the plate and administer (more than) a few blowjobs themselves.

Lending a helping set of lips for blowjobs is Gay Rey Idiots favorite pastime.

There you have it folks, this is a classic example of the Idiotville version of "shared sacrifice."

'Fess up! Did Turdy give all of the blowjobs himself or did LLIdiot and Gay Rey Idiot lend a helping set of lips?

Meanwhile, congratulations are "still" in order to IIFFYIdiot for his hard fought victory!

LLIdiot 1 4.76%
JDIdiot 4 19.05%
COIdiot 1 4.76%
DSKIdiot 2 9.52%
IIFFYIdiot 8 38.10%
IBIdiot 5 23.81%

You Wear The Crown Well BigKotex! Originally Posted by gnadfly
"Good Morning America"!!!!

BigTitsIdiot of 2016 has RISEN and is SHINING .. .up his crown!

GOOD MORNING AMERICA!!!!

BigTitsIdiot ARISES AND SHINES ...

.................. his well deserved CROWN!
.... Originally Posted by bigtex
Good Morning, BIGIdiot! As voted on by his fellow PFers and "Senior Members of ASPD!"
Good Morning, BIGIdiot! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Q) Turdy, how many MSOG blowjobs have you given since I've been gone?

27 users liked this post Originally Posted by gnadfly
A) At last count, 27! <---- Turdy, catching it from all sides!

Q) Turdy, how many MSOG blowjobs have you given since I've been gone? Originally Posted by bigtex
Well, BIGIdiot, since I don't GIVE blowjobs, my answer would be LESS THAN YOU!

Aren't you glad you paid for super premium permanent membership to enjoy this abuse?
Well, BIGIdiot, since I don't GIVE blowjobs, my answer would be LESS THAN YOU!

Aren't you glad you paid for super premium permanent membership to enjoy this abuse? Originally Posted by gnadfly
BigTitsIdiot is showing be every post .....

....... he's a "poor winner"!!!
BigTitsIdiot is showing be every post Originally Posted by LexusLover
Great use of the English language.
Republicunts jerking each other off