Freaky little cum thirsty fetish friendly slut?

I will be whoring down in central Arkansas within the next few weeks...

And I'd love to spank you when I'm there! Tried last time, but you were injured. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well I'm not injured any more. Face is healed other than the scar, but I'm working on that. I'm so excited, sorry I couldn't get together while you were here. I'll make it up to you though. Lol
TK, yes, I must admit it is. If there is one thing I can't stand in the hobby, it's a slutty whore. I seek choir girls here.
that's the thing to understand.

what's different between a slutty whore and a prim whore.?

and is there any fun to a non-slutty whore?
TK, yes, I must admit it is. If there is one thing I can't stand in the hobby, it's a slutty whore. I seek choir girls here. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Well fuck. I can't carry a tune in a five gallon bucket, but I can suck a mean cock. That has to be good for something right? Lol
RD, this is so off subject but I'm feeling like a whore, can I suck your cock please.
I don't believe I have ever had the pleasure and since I'm making a TO DO List I would like to add you to it. Unless of course, that tattoos are a turn off, in which case I will go be a whore else where. Lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

I am honored by your request. I have been crazy busy but will call you when I get time.

Doubt you have more skin covered than Robynnn.
We all get singled out and talked about on here...I don't know one person who hasn't got some kind of shit talked to them on the board...not one single one...if your not getting talked about in some kind of way then your not shit worth mentioning Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Damn, girl. You have to stop posting all these things I agree with. May have to.revise.my opinion of you. LOL
Despite the debate about proper whore labels, I feel like we have all bonded here. I love y'all.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (64.3 KB, 197 views)
Hey how come you have never offered to spank me?? I feel so left out.

Ginger when are you coming back to Central Ar? I know you will spank me. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

I think it goes without saying that we ALL want to spank you...
I am honored by your request. I have been crazy busy but will call you when I get time.

Doubt you have more skin covered than Robynnn. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Yay!!! I'm so excited!!! I love having a TO DO LIST Lol.

And i don't know RD. I'm pretty covered. Can't tell by my pictures though. Need a new camera man so I can update again.

In the mean time I will be waiting on your pm as I practice my cock sucking skills and work my jaws out. Lol
Damn, girl. You have to stop posting all these things I agree with. May have to.revise.my opinion of you. LOL Originally Posted by Rockydoc
We just might have more in common than you think...
The more you weigh the harder you are to kidnap, be safe...eat cake! lol Just read it thought I would share my laugh with yall!
I think it goes without saying that we ALL want to spank you... Originally Posted by RJinLR
Awe. I think that's the nicest thing any one has ever said to me. To bad your weekend is up. Damn the luck. Right when my face healed too. Stupid cuts.
of course it's the internet and it's kinda funny as hell.
but i'm still sorry someone posted that little girl's pic.
Despite the debate about proper whore labels, I feel like we have all bonded here. I love y'all. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Careful GD. Love isn't allowed in the hobby. See rule number 5 in my sticky.
Would hate to fire you honey. Lol j\k
TK, yes, I must admit it is. If there is one thing I can't stand in the hobby, it's a slutty whore. I seek choir girls here. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged