Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

You've got me beat by a mile. You have more money and time. I've got a bigger DICK. In the end, who would WIN? Hands down, the fella with the money and time! I publicly and gracefullybow out. I know, I know, it looks wimpy...a guy's gotta know the strengths of his adversary...gotta know your limits! In time, I do hope to meet the lovely Shayla. If not, at least I dreamt!!!

You've got me beat by a mile. You have more money and time. I've got a bigger DICK. In the end, who would WIN? Hands down, the men in Alberta, Canada (where Shayla lives), that have seen her and get to enjoy her charms regularly! I publicly and gracefully bow out. I know, I know, it looks wimpy...a guy's gotta know the strengths of his adversary...gotta know your limits! In time, I do hope to meet the lovely Shayla. If not, at least I dreamed!!! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Fixed that for you...........
You've got me beat by a mile. You have more money and time. I've got a bigger DICK. In the end, who would WIN? Hands down, the fella with the money and time! I publicly and gracefullybow out. I know, I know, it looks wimpy...a guy's gotta know the strengths of his adversary...gotta know your limits! In time, I do hope to meet the lovely Shayla. If not, at least I dreamt!!!

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I'll take your word on the dick thing! LR had a strict policy of UNDER 6" which I don't qualify so alas I was not able to secure an appointment. But I did enjoy your review of her! LOL

But one thing we both have in common.... I'm starting to NOT like these Canadian Fuctards. Keeping that National Treasure all to themselves! You would think they would send her down like a piece offering. But NO... they just brag and let us know how happy they are up there!
I'll take your word on the dick thing! LR had a strict policy of UNDER 6" which I don't qualify so alas I was not able to secure an appointment. But I did enjoy your review of her! LOL

I thought you were 3" or smaller based on your posts...sorry dude! Unless you're 9"-10"+ and "swollen"(girth), then yes, you won't hold a candle to muah, ijs (just being honest). Maybe you are. If so, then it's a WIN-WIN for you but...

But one thing we both have in common.... I'm starting to NOT like these Canadian Fuctards. Keeping that National Treasure all to themselves! You would think they would send her down like a piece offering. But NO... they just brag and let us know how happy they are up there! Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, do you think Shayla is real? Her pictures are perfect. There are no flaws, even the horse pic. Remember the movie, SymONE. She could be a computerized, digitized figment.

I think we need the TexasPosse to go up there and bring her back. We need to see her in the flesh.
But one thing we both have in common.... I'm starting to NOT like these Canadian Fuctards. Keeping that National Treasure all to themselves! You would think they would send her down like a piece offering. But NO... they just brag and let us know how happy they are up there! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hats off to you SL for being one of few to spell Canadian correctly however it's peace......brother! Ever thought Shayla is so happy and content with us Alberta boys that she has no reason to travel!!!

SL, do you think Shayla is real? Her pictures are perfect. There are no flaws, even the horse pic. Remember the movie, SymONE. She could be a computerized, digitized figment.

I think we need the TexasPosse to go up there and bring her back. We need to see her in the flesh. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Mijo, sorry to add to your fantasy frustration but Shayla is real and make that real awesome!!! The pics are accurate and there might be one or two I took in her showcase. Yes you're right, Shayla has no flaws. Your Texas Posse can come up and see her in person but try taking her back and sorry you won't make it to the border
Hats off to you SL for being one of few to spell Canadian correctly however it's peace......brother! Ever thought Shayla is so happy and content with us Alberta boys that she has no reason to travel!!!

Mijo, sorry to add to your fantasy frustration but Shayla is real and make that real awesome!!! The pics are accurate and there might be one or two I took in her showcase. Yes you're right, Shayla has no flaws. Your Texas Posse can come up and see her in person but try taking her back and sorry you won't make it to the border Originally Posted by canuckvic
I spells Canadien correctsly! Damn it! Once we get there, she's ours! So, enjoy her boaz!
I spells Canadien correctsly! Damn it! Once we get there, she's ours! So, enjoy her boaz! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
You watch too much hockey from Quebec
You watch too much hockey from Quebec Originally Posted by canuckvic
Quebec... Stupid French.

I think we need the TexasPosse to go up there and bring her back. We need to see her in the flesh. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
That’s the fascination with Shay Shay. She is real! She is sweet, honest, cute and a wonderful attitude. None of that crazy arrogant board persona going on! What you see is what you get type of thing. I'm betting by the way the Canadian hard legs are acting, she is even better in person. Selfish bastards.
Shayla came on to the scence in Las Vegas back in January of 2011.

Here original post:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=158235

Her first post in WW:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=153581

1896 views todate! A record I believe!

Since then these two pictures have been viewed millions of times! Hell thats just by PetiteAssMan LOL They have been posted in locker rooms, shops, garages and millions of cumputers world wide!

Man, I was pasty then...
Man, I was nasty then... Originally Posted by Shayla
Fixed that for you! LOL
Man, I was pasty then... Originally Posted by Shayla
Whole lot thinner too.
She looks awesome. I'm speechless. Simply amazing.
Whole lot thinner too. Originally Posted by acp5762
And you know this how???