A warm welcome New Venus lady

• D.G.
  • 05-27-2015, 04:54 PM
10..How many do you have? Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Thats a weak trap question. Bust still stronger than the girdle you use to hold back that gut.
I get the idea. Pale Rider, High Plains Drifter, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Rio Bravo and such. I thought Rio Bravo had a connected movie. guess remembered that wrong.

personally I think Silverado is almost in its own league. soo many big name actors/actresses and some even before they were big names.

also hard to beat Kilmer's Doc Holiday. he nailed that Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Little Big Man, best Hoffman movie IMO

There were a bunch of great morality play westerns in the late 60s early 70s

Hombre
Valdez Is Coming
Monte Walsh
Water Hole #3
There Was A Crooked Man
The Balled Of Cable Hogue
The Professionals
High Plains Drifter
and of course...The Wild Bunch....just to name a few

Check out an Australian western named The Proposition.
It was made in 2005 and written by singer Nick Cave
It is a trippy underrated film.
Thats a weak trap question. Bust still stronger than the girdle you use to hold back that gut. Originally Posted by D.G.
Would a gut be off-putting to one who, by his own admission, has fucked both Melody and Merry Anna?
A full figured woman like god intended with big old breast and a caboose. Not one of those wafer things like Miley Cyrus they try to pass off as women on MTV. About 5 feet 7 inchs. 150 pounds or unadulterated woman. Originally Posted by D.G.

*snickergiggle*
  • D.G.
  • 05-29-2015, 04:27 PM
At least they do not look like something that came out of the Congo.
Sounds like someone is a little racist.
^^ yep. Last ditch resort of someone who gets shitted on everytime they post. I'd be mad too playa.
If you guys haven't seen Nightingale, the new HBO movie with David Oyelowo, please check it out. I think he deserves an Oscar for this performance.
If you guys haven't seen Nightingale, the new HBO movie with David Oyelowo, please check it out. I think he deserves an Oscar for this performance. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
No doubt this man is talented. I didn't catch Nightingale on Sat, but definitely on demand.

But technically since it was a made for TV movie, he's out of contention for an Oscar, an Emmy for sure...just sayin.

He should get them both!! OMG that is the most riveting movie I've seen in a while. Though he was the only actor who's face you saw, and his house was set the majority of the time, I wasn't bored one second. Brilliant!
He should get them both!! OMG that is the most riveting movie I've seen in a while. Though he was the only actor who's face you saw, and his house was set the majority of the time, I wasn't bored one second. Brilliant! Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
WOW...that sounds impressive, I can't wait to watch it. Some of the most compelling movies or plays I've seen, involve a lone actor/storyteller, or not very many actors. The late Spalding Gray comes to mind and plays that became movies like Wit and Doubt.