El Paso, Texas Walmart Shooting- 20 dead

For future reference, you don't have to drive 600 miles to El Paso to find a store full of Mexicans/Mexican-Americans. You can just drive to the Fiesta Mart on W Illinois Ave. Not trying to suggest anything other than this guy was nuts. Originally Posted by gnadfly
No, but you did suggest something, didn’t you.

Clever boy.
More Red flags his mother , girlfriend BUT WAIT the LSM isn't following up on that information
You're fucking championing his self-admitted claim that he is a racist -- thus YOU are "giving him credibility"; so, you're fucking equivocating when you refuse to acknowledge and stupidly deny the rest of what the fuck he said. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Show me where he "self-admitted" that he is a racist? The closest he ever "admitted" for being one is that he acknowledged that the media will probably call him "a white supremacist and blame Trump's rhetoric." Then he for all intents and purposes said fuck it he's not a racist emboldened by Trump's hateful rhetoric because "the media is infamous for fake news." My position is therefore consistent, you on the other hand don't have a clue about which part of what the fuck he said you wanted to believe, just one of lying kind.
The shooter identified a French racist as the one who influenced his thinking... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Renaud Camus wants all immigrants who have committed crimes deported, that's exactly what Trump has been advocating from day one he's running for POTUS. Now you have a problem with that? What a pathetic lying sack of shit!
.....emboldened by Trump's hateful rhetoric because "the media is infamous for fake news." My position is therefore consistent, ..... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Actually, knucklehead, if you and your ilk blame Trump for the hurricanes and other NATURAL disasters as well as the mass shootings and other nondefensive killings, then personally I would refrain from calling Trump names and/or being anything but nice to him!!!!

Or do you always go around pissing off people with that kind of POWER? He knows who you are!
…,and he identified the fucking dim-retard candidates as the ones who triggered his actions. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And you mendaciously omitted the fact that he also railed against a recent development that "the Senate under a Republican administration has greatly increased the number of foreign workers that will take American jobs." Take note he's not implicating Trump by name, but it's as clear as day that he's trying too hard to shield Trump and it backfired on him. And you really have no fucking business here to discern who's triggered by what.
He also stated that he gunned those people down to reduce the carbon footprint in this country to advance the "green-agenda" -- which is manifestly a lib-retard agenda. You can lie equivocate all day long, but those are the facts! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXLMiyVHYxM

The "green-agenda" implemented by white cops to gun down non-white immigrants. What a lying racist moron!
Fuck the Clinton Broadcast System! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you fucking rooting for the 9/11 terrorists?
  • oeb11
  • 09-07-2019, 06:49 AM
Denial andDeflection - the usual DPST rants

No reasonable answer for debate - go to name-calling and accusations

Foolish DPST's
Are you fucking rooting for the 9/11 terrorists? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Are you making up shit again? "Your Truth" vs FACTS?

Trump just read what you posted, he knows who you are, and he's pissed! Go hide! Fast!
Cogent response yeah okay that's gonna happen
Show me where he "self-admitted" that he is a racist? The closest he ever "admitted" for being one is that he acknowledged that the media will probably call him "a white supremacist and blame Trump's rhetoric." Then he for all intents and purposes said fuck it he's not a racist emboldened by Trump's hateful rhetoric because "the media is infamous for fake news." My position is therefore consistent, you on the other hand don't have a clue about which part of what the fuck he said you wanted to believe, just one of lying kind. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Pure equivocation on your part.

Renaud Camus wants all immigrants who have committed crimes deported, that's exactly what Trump has been advocating from day one he's running for POTUS. Now you have a problem with that? What a pathetic lying sack of shit! Originally Posted by andymarksman
Bullshit, left wing rhetoric. Trump's spiel has always been about the economics of illegal immigration and not about fucking racism as you fucking lib-retards falsely accuse him of.

And you mendaciously omitted the fact that he also railed against a recent development that "the Senate under a Republican administration has greatly increased the number of foreign workers that will take American jobs." Take note he's not implicating Trump by name, but it's as clear as day that he's trying too hard to shield Trump and it backfired on him. And you really have no fucking business here to discern who's triggered by what. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Take fucking note yourself. He said Trump didn't serve as his motivator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXLMiyVHYxM
The "green-agenda" implemented by white cops to gun down non-white immigrants. What a lying racist moron! Originally Posted by andymarksman
I don't watch your videos, and you're a fucking dweeb moron for believing what you believe.

Are you fucking rooting for the 9/11 terrorists? Originally Posted by andymarksman
That would be your ignorant, sanctimonious ilk.
Cogent response yeah okay that's gonna happen Originally Posted by rexdutchman
From one who knows....

Are you making up shit again? "Your Truth" vs FACTS?

Trump just read what you posted, he knows who you are, and he's pissed! Go hide! Fast! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He’s busy looking for Sharks in The streets of Charlestown.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Denial andDeflection - the usual DPST rants

No reasonable answer for debate - go to name-calling and accusations

Foolish DPST's Originally Posted by oeb11
When are you going to get over having your MAGA hat slapped off you head little man? You don't even read the threads. You just a Troll boy scardy cat