Can you get banned for beating up another provider ?

If they fall while skating who would notice with the short legs and all? Originally Posted by pyramider
Yes, because they actually look like they skate better when that happens. I know because I dated a non-tranny midget for awhile. One minute your skating along, holding hands and the next minute your holding her skate and didn't realize it...wtf

Fyi, she gave the best me standing/her standing head I've ever received in my life.
Well always remember before you try to judge me, google yourself. (Too bad it can't hide your personality too.)

Have you been taking Tony's Penis Enlargement pills too? You're becoming more of a dick as well.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
KITTY, PLZ STP, IAM FEALG SUICDLE, ADN DOT THINCK I CN GO ON W MYLIV
KITTY, PLZ STP, IAM FEALG SUICDLE, ADN DOT THINCK I CN GO ON W MYLIV Originally Posted by ManSlut
NQNS baby. I'll stop when you stop.

Now. Grow up.
just didn't want read about a shanked Houston mod, Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Point of order. DH is NOT a Houston mod.

I will become a legend in my own mind. t Originally Posted by dearhunter
Waaaay too late
Point of order. DH is NOT a Houston mod.

Waaaay too late Originally Posted by Pistolero
i'll take a mulligan on this......a mod from the Houston area.......lol
  • L.A.
  • 08-13-2016, 09:16 PM
but just like your dick, life's just too short.

Ciao.
Now. Grow up.
Just thought I'd point out the hypocrisy here.
Rumor is the Houston modtards had a pool going on how long it would take for the Nigerian pimped tranny midget whore to wup my ass. I am pretty sure PistolPete paid the rental on his skates.
Just thought I'd point out the hypocrisy here. Originally Posted by L.A.
And guess what? Pointing out my imperfections won't make you look any better or me any worse.

• L.A.
  • 08-14-2016, 07:59 AM
And guess what? Pointing out my imperfections won't make you look any better or me any worse.

Just pretty funny you throw out 3rd grade insults then tell somebody else to grow up.

And that's not pointing out your imperfections. It's pointing out the hypocritical statement you made.
Just pretty funny you throw out 3rd grade insults then tell somebody else to grow up.

And that's not pointing out your imperfections. It's pointing out the hypocritical statement you made. Originally Posted by L.A.
So only you guys can use 3rd grade insults against a girl?
No SteveOTX, read it again, the point was about HYPOCRISY...DQKitty can throw out all the 3rd grade insults she wants to but it's HYPOCRISY to also tell the insultors to "grow up" as well is the Gent's point...Duh

In summary, Steve, throw the 3rd grade insults but leave out the hypocritical statements that make you look, well, just like the insult you just threw out...Jeez
So, how's it going with the OP? Do you still wanna 'beat a bitch's ass' (these aren't words I would normally use...I'm just curious)??

Lol. A simple question is all. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
as long as U don't use the board in any way to entrapment or fight,
That includes help from Ur white knights on here too.

Eccie is a la la land site, Extra points for a film.
I will become a legend in my own mind. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Waaaay too late Originally Posted by Pistolero
I suppose, one only needs to read his signature line to realize that he is indeed a legend.
Meemaw is still giddy for the sale she found on makeup in a tub, and slightly used wigs.....she cares only about herself and being the victim.......the female dave free Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Photo of Meemaw