On Topic accuracy thread

What you said about watching the interaction between the hookers and the victims would be fun. Especially if the inevitable happens and someone starts taking it personally.

What interested me is the idea that the hooks believe that it's OK to charge a fee to be amongst them, in a gathering. It seems backward to me. But it sounds like everyone has fun so what the fuck.
I'm more like

how can I fuck that now after I just watched .... lol

only cause its happened

I only bit the bullet and was attracted enough to see one girl after meeting several at a couple meets

but that's just me didntsay it was normal

I'm sure most guys want the visual of whos blowing their next load down her throat
I can totally understand it if the hostess is paying for the spot and dj and suplying food drink.. she put a lot of time into setting up the event and I'm sure if she did make money it was no near equall to the time she put in, even at minimum wage..
Do hooks also have to pay the cover. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'm not to sure... but prolly not.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I can totally understand it if the hostess is paying for the spot and dj and suplying food drink.. she put a lot of time into setting up the event and I'm sure if she did make money it was no near equall to the time she put in, even at minimum wage.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Did you figure out if you paid yet? Or are you still unsure????
I'm more like

how can I fuck that now after I just watched .... lol

I'm sure most guys want the visual of whos blowing their next load down her throat Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Yea I'm thinking that would be a big turn off for most watching a girl go in an out a room doing b&g's all night... and I'm thinking kind of embarrassing for the girl..
But it is nice to be able to chat and have a few drinks and meet some people...
it just comes down to if you think its a good value for your money

I don't care what business people make

it all depends on what its going to do for me and my money
Did you figure out if you paid yet? Or are you still unsure???? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
That question was already answered, go back and read over.. wow u pay so much attention to me I'm surprised u missed it..
it just comes down to if you think its a good value for your money

I don't care what business people make

it all depends on what its going to do for me and my money Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Totally understandable.. its not for everyone I'm sure..
the business person will make their own decision on weather its worth it

it will either pay the bills or not

me worrying about what they make is useless
The one being choked on a short, tight leash. Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Sounds like me.
Another sweet avatar BBG....

bustybabygirl
Verified Provider

Thanks. I didn't like the last few I had up, hence them only lasting a few days. I think I'll keep this one for a while.
I think you should move to Rochester. Very nice place to live, work and PLAY!!!
the business person will make their own decision on weather its worth it

it will either pay the bills or not

me worrying about what they make is useless Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I agree with this the overwhelming majority of the time. My issue is paying for the type of information and subsequently the convenience when the same service is available over the internet or through alternate avenues.

That's why it's essential for hooks to post appealing pictures of themselves. If I see a hook who looks attractive, based upon the visual I get from posted pictures, I'm 100 times more likely to rent the pussy.

Paying to be in a room amongst horny slobs and borderline hooks is an affront to me personally. I also believe the hooks should be paying to have access to available customers rather than the customers paying for the privilege of gawking hooks.
I agree with this the overwhelming majority of the time. My issue is paying for the type of information and subsequently the convenience when the same service is available over the internet or through alternate avenues.

That's why it's essential for hooks to post appealing pictures of themselves. If I see a hook who looks attractive, based upon the visual I get from posted pictures, I'm 100 times more likely to rent the pussy.

Paying to be in a room amongst horny slobs and borderline hooks is an affront to me personally. I also believe the hooks should be paying to have access to available customers rather than the customers paying for the privilege of gawking hooks. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I think I have some gawking hooks in my tackle box if anyone needs them.