Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Dorthy Darling
I really enjoyed meeting you and enjoyed discussing Millers/Lincolns and fishing. The BJ was awesome too. I wish you lots of luck in the future and if you even need a master baiter on your boat.......... Originally Posted by ten#sow
Thanks sweetcheeks
I have said the same answer to even my regulars that I am not seeing anyone..

It baffles me how you take the time and effort to.. Try & figure out why I am back..

Other thing sweetheart I didnt make a thread stating I was retiring but thanks for twisting the facts something you excel in..

Did the story you create about Dorthy make you all warm and fuzzy inside ? Was it the same feeling you experienced waiting on the corner the day you made up a " supposed " appointment in your head without an exact address?

Heh TFF Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Never said you started a thread dear i said you posted

Dear there is no doubt why you are back. The fact that you are baffled shocks
Ummmmmmm no one.

Wow you come back on the board and you regulars are calling??????
Good thing you can pm them!

Again I say welcome back.

I'm just sorry that I never got the chance to meet Dorthy BCD. But heh, sometimes life has other/better options!
Trolls will be trolls. Good to see you DM. Your invited to the book club at starbucks. The book is war and Peace. Please read and bring notes. Oh and i will need a pumpkin spice throat punch latte. Thanks. Boardman is bringing treats.
It was about a year ago in Tyler, you pulled your NCNS shit and I said I'd wait for you in the lobby since I had made the appointment. Any of this sound familiar?

I'm just sorry that I never got the chance to meet Dorthy BCD. But heh, sometimes life has other/better options!
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
plus you can still talk.
It was about a year ago in Tyler, you pulled your NCNS shit and I said I'd wait for you in the lobby since I had made the appointment. Any of this sound familiar? Originally Posted by Justfred
but did you have the room number?? yeah I thought not.....lucky you didn't get a throat kick!
its funny that the same three or four dudes are working overtime to harass DM, at least one was rejected for an appointment...the others? probably the same or didn't pass screening....kinda look like a bunch of bitches....weak
I miss The winky whisperer, have a good one Ms, Monroe
Hey Dorthy.
That's the point, the bitch set up the appointment, gave me the hotel etc. then when I texted her that I was there she stopped answering the texts. Hence the NCNS. It's really not complicated.
That's the point, the bitch set up the appointment, gave me the hotel etc. then when I texted her that I was there she stopped answering the texts. Hence the NCNS. It's really not complicated. Originally Posted by Justfred
1. Was yours the same handle?
2. Did you get an exact address from the person with whom you set an appointment?
1. Was yours the same handle?
2. Did you get an exact address from the person with whom you set an appointment? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, and yes.
Any evidence of such exchange? Build a bridge...... Mitches will be mitches.....
It was about a year ago in Tyler, you pulled your NCNS shit and I said I'd wait for you in the lobby since I had made the appointment. Any of this sound familiar? Originally Posted by Justfred
No & how could it be a year ago if you just joined ?