What constitutes "boots on the ground"?

You said before you "lived" in Austin ...

So someone who has lived there for 6 months is an "Austinite"? Geez.

You are a "Cedar Parkite!" But since you live "2 miles" from Austin .... ?????

You call me a "redneck," because I don't live in Austin ANY MORE?

When the "beemer" driving, suspender wearing, bean sprout eating, swishy asses like you invaded the place, I figured it was time to "give them the room they needed" to shoot off their mouths ... and claim to be "Austinites"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If a person is living in Austin, he or she is, at that time, an Austinite. I am now, as you put it, a "Cedar Parkite". Live here, pay taxes here, shop here. etc.

Yes you are in all probability a redneck. Your idea of dressing for a formal occasion is probably washing your jeans, shining your cowboy boots, wearing your best cowboy hat, tightening your string tie, and driving your pickup to the occasion.

I drive a bimmer, not a beemer. Don't wear suspenders. Don't eat bean sprouts. And this "swishy ass" could kick your ass from Cedar Park to Houston, turn around and kick it back to Cedar Park. Care to challenge me??? As I've said before, we in the Austin area simply don't need over-bearing, pompous, egotistical, condescending people like you in the environs. Move on redneck.
It is "interesting" to say the least that a couple of Liberal Government Loving parasitic carpetbaggers would tout a private enterprise unofficial map over a GOVERNMENT prepared and published map, which is for the purpose of passing out GOVERNMENT GRANTS AND BENEFITS!

I suspect that neither one even knew shit about Clarksville until they started posting shit on a hooker board! But now they are fucking experts! They'd rather talk about that than .... "boots on the ground"!

Their little tennis shoes never set track in Clarksville when it was "really" .... "Clarksville."

Just like the little loud mouth from "Cedar Park" (aka Speedo) never set foot in the Cedar Park Trailer Park ...

.... even drove by it! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Let's talk about "boots on the ground". I served in the U.S. Army from December 1968 until September 1970. How about you? And I'm still waiting for you to tell me exactly where the Cedar Park trailer park is. Redneck.
And this "swishy ass" could kick your ass from Cedar Park to Houston, turn around and kick it back to Cedar Park. Care to challenge me??? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Why would you want to try to kick a "redneck's ass" who drives a pickup?

That sounds potentially unhealthy, little boy. You sound like some child in the grade school play ground.

But if you actually believe your loud mouth bullshit concerns me, ...

.. that's your problem. Not mine. Swishy ass.
Let's talk about "boots on the ground". I served in the U.S. Army from December 1968 until September 1970. How about you? And I'm still waiting for you to tell me exactly where the Cedar Park trailer park is. Redneck. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And is that what you called it? "boots on the ground"? Another candidate for some "sobering" facts I see:

http://www.nationalvietnamveteransfo...statistics.htm

"During this Census (2000) count, the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not."

As for the Cedar Park Trailer Park ... I sent you a picture of the entrance.
Why would you want to try to kick a "redneck's ass" who drives a pickup?

That sounds potentially unhealthy, little boy. You sound like some child in the grade school play ground.

But if you actually believe your loud mouth bullshit concerns me, ...

.. that's your problem. Not mine. Swishy ass. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Because I take exception to be stereotyped as swishy, you fat ass redneck.

From my time on this forum, about the only thing you've shown yourself to be reasonably competent at is hiding behind a keyboard any calling others names. Keep up the good work. Talk about childish. Look in the mirror.
And is that what you called it? "boots on the ground"? Another candidate for some "sobering" facts I see:

http://www.nationalvietnamveteransfo...statistics.htm

"During this Census (2000) count, the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not."

As for the Cedar Park Trailer Park ... I sent you a picture of the entrance. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey Rey Lengua, Jackie S. LexusLoser is calling you liars about your military service. Probably a draft dodger.

And regarding the Cedar Park trailer park -- I'm not interested in what might have been 50 years ago when you were in your 30s. I want to know exactly where a trailer park exists in Cedar Park TODAY. Too difficult for you? You continually tell us how much you know about this part of the state.

LexusLoser, send me your address (I know you won't) and I'll be happy to send you a copy of my DD214. BTW, I resent you questioning me or anyone else on their military service. I sacrificed. You probably did not. So whether it is me, Rey, Jackie, or any one else -- unless you have proof that any of us are lying, your comments are totally inappropriate.
Hey Rey Lengua, Jackie S. LexusLoser is calling you liars about your military service. Probably a draft dodger. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Does lying come 2nd nature to you? Or do you have to work at it?

Here's a "draft dodger" ....

As far as your predicament of trying to get the image of a trailer park off
Does lying come 2nd nature to you? Or do you have to work at it?

Here's a "draft dodger" ....

As far as your predicament of trying to get the image of a trailer park off Originally Posted by LexusLover
George Bush was as much a draft dodger as Clinton. Once again I ask -- what am I lying about?
George Bush was as much a draft dodger as Clinton. Once again I ask -- what am I lying about? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Actually you are lying again. Bush joined.

So in a lameass effort to make a point you want to call all those who elected to join .... "draft dodgers"!!!!! That's almost remarkable. I will have to tell all the guys I know who VOLUNTEERED in the 60's and 70's that someone has called them "draft dodgers"! Better yet ... you know that "ass kicking" you threatened to give me? I'll let you tell them!

Enjoy yourself.
George Bush was as much a draft dodger as Clinton. Once again I ask -- what am I lying about? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're full of shit, speedy. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator lied and deceived to completely avoid the draft and serving a single minute in uniform, speedy. Bush served and did his tour of duty like tens of thousands of others who served in the reserves, and he received an honorable discharge, speedy.
You're full of shit, speedy. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator lied and deceived to completely avoid the draft and serving a single minute in uniform, speedy. Bush served and did his tour of duty like tens of thousands of others who served in the reserves, and he received an honorable discharge, speedy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually Bush was in the Air NG as opposed to the "reserves" ...

"Speedy" aka Speedo is not about telling the truth.

Neither are some other folks:

http://www.nationalvietnamveteransfo. ..statistics.htm

And what is more important about the stats ....

..... those were based on the 2000 census. That was 15+ years ago.

How many have died in that 15+ years?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you keep doing that you'll go blind and won't be able to post any more.

You know?

Never mind. Keep whacking yourself off.
If you keep doing that you'll go blind and won't be able to post any more.

You know?

Never mind. Keep whacking yourself off. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did your mother tell you that lexie?
Actually you are lying again. Bush joined.

So in a lameass effort to make a point you want to call all those who elected to join .... "draft dodgers"!!!!! That's almost remarkable. I will have to tell all the guys I know who VOLUNTEERED in the 60's and 70's that someone has called them "draft dodgers"! Better yet ... you know that "ass kicking" you threatened to give me? I'll let you tell them!

Enjoy yourself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now you are getting senile too. Do you forget all the controversy brought up about how Daddy Bush pulled strings to get little George into the Texas Air National Guard?

Source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...tions2004.usa2

Reports during the 2000 elections claimed that Bush and his father pulled strings to get him to the top of the queue.

Source: http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...litary_service

The subject of George W. Bush's determined avoidance of military service was called into question during his first presidential race against Democratic candidate Al Gore, and before that during his campaign to replace Ann Richards as Governor of Texas.

I don't want to dredge up old controversy. It's gone and should be buried. But if you are going to bring up old news like Bill Clinton being a draft-dodger, whether true or false, it is only fair to question the military service of GWB. Who I voted for twice. And Bill Clinton who I voted AGAINST twice. Just trying to be fair.