Riot Police

Three hysterical and unsolicited posts in a row by the dumb-fuck golem jackass! And that doesn't include its other, similar ravings in other threads!

Where were those nurses last night? Didn't they watch to make sure it swallowed?

Can't help himself. He takes Webster to the baffroom with him every day. Jerks off and finds new words to add to his lexicon of laziness.

Sorry, shit-wallower. You reap what you sow!

If you support this dickwad, please stand up and number yourself among the ingnorant. Who'll be the first? COG? JDIdior? LLIdiot? ACIdiot?

Come on guys ... even YOU should be standing up for the paragon of conservatism on ECCIE! RIGHT?

Exactly!

(PSSSST, Corpy. They ALL think you're an asshole. Sorry bro. We don't want you on our side either. Just go away!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

OK citizens of ECCIE... Did IBIdiot get his ass handed to him again or not?

Your silence confirms his lack of support. PLEASE speak up for him and forever be tied at the hip to this blathering nincompoop. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

OH! There's only ONE dictionary? Is that the one you beat off to? Amazing that your "circle" blots out the spelling I entered. What a fucking liar, and asshole!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!

You might be the dumbest motherfucker on record!!!!!

Leader of the .Dipshit Movement. like the bowel movement but with more feces!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everyone knows there's more than one dictionary, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, but "intelligent" people (not you, of course, because you're neither "intelligent" nor "human") know the "Urban Dictionary" isn't used by "intelligent" people. FYI, you dumb-fuck golem jackass:

Poor In Bred Hankering for his fudge packer. Like his simian cousins always flinging their shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As usual, Ekim the Inbred Chimp is bringing up the rear.
As usual, Corpy is on his own.

Nobody supporting him.

Lying and crying.

Day FIFTEEN begins with an attack, in which he challenges the efficacy of a fucking dictionary. You really think your dictionary website are better than my two? YOW"

Where will today's episode take us?
Today, the dumb-fuck golem jackass posted the post below at 10:23 AM.
As usual, Corpy is on his own.

Nobody supporting him.

Lying and crying.

Day FIFTEEN begins with an attack, in which he challenges the efficacy of a fucking dictionary. You really think your dictionary website are better than my two? YOW"

Where will today's episode take us? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
(FYI, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, "Webster's Collegiate" is the academic "standard", whereas your dumb-fuck "Urban Dictionary" doesn't rate: and that's a fact, you dumb-fuck golem jackass!)

Also today, the dumb-fuck golem jackass posted the post below at 11:56 AM.
I guess this IS another Benghazi thread! DAY FOURTEEN! Benghazi threads held hostage by IBIDIOT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Then, again today, the dumb-fuck golem jackass posted the post below at 11:59 AM.
Toilet talk? Talk a it my JUNK?

He's headed for the big breakdown, folks, as we roll into DAY FIFTEEN OF CORPYS OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yesterday, the dumb-fuck golem jackass posted the post below at 9:17 PM.

Welcome to day 13 of IBIdiot's RACIST OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN.

Post is evidence of the 19.th century thinking that pervades this board. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If IT is so confused now, what ever will the dumb-fuck golem jackass do when it runs out of fingers and toes?
Keep up the OCD posting, tranny fucker.

Make sure you reply to EVERY single post that other people made.

You missed a couple.
so IB ...what is the official count then?
Three hysterical and unsolicited posts in a row by the dumb-fuck golem jackass! And that doesn't include its other, similar ravings in other threads!

Where were those nurses last night? Didn't they watch to make sure it swallowed?

Everyone knows there's more than one dictionary, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, but "intelligent" people (not you, of course, because you're neither "intelligent" nor "human") know the "Urban Dictionary" isn't used by "intelligent" people. FYI, you dumb-fuck golem jackass:

As usual, Ekim the Inbred Chimp is bringing up the rear. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Typical ,In Bred is always hankering for someone's rear.
The Obama administration at it's finest.
I heard he had to find out that Harry Reid shut down the government from the news media.

Amazing how he had a plan for the shutdown but no plan for Benghazi even though he had heard from the news media that they would be attacked a few months before it happened.

Sort o of like knowing he was lying about Obamacare while he was hearing from the news media what it was all about.

What a worthless lying sack of shit, my apologies to sacks of shit everywhere.
How are you feeling today, Corpy? seems like you've got your days mixed up. and your times. And your numbers. and your dictionaries.

I see that so many of your friends have rushed to your rescue, Corpy.

I guess, Corpy, everybody likes to watch when the schoolyard bully blowhard gets his ass handed to him over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...again.

How long can you keep this up? Another 17 days?

LMAO!
Keep up the OCD posting, tranny fucker.

Make sure you reply to EVERY single post that other people made.

You missed a couple. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The dumb-fuck golem jackass isn't "people", you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

so IB ...what is the official count then? Originally Posted by JCM800
Are you actually arguing that the dumb-fuck golem jackass is an "officially" condoned officiator of anything, JCM800? If so, JCM800, seek help immediately!

Typical ,In Bred is always hankering for someone's rear. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So says Ekim the Inbred Chimp, folks!

How are you feeling today, Corpy? seems like you've got your days mixed up. and your times. And your numbers. and your dictionaries.

I see that so many of your friends have rushed to your rescue, Corpy.

I guess, Corpy, everybody likes to watch when the schoolyard bully blowhard gets his ass handed to him over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...again.

How long can you keep this up? Another 17 days?

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The evidence shows that you are a liar and that you are the creature that cannot keep the days straight, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The evidence also shows that you ignorantly believe that the "Urban Dictionary" is an academically sanctioned "dictionary", you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Merriam-Webster doesn't have a definition for your shit swallowing hobby, but other dictionaries do, CORPY!

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedic...m/Corprophilia

Merriam-Webster does however have a definition for TWAT, which only furthers your legend, TWAT.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054376785]The dumb-fuck golem jackass isn't "people", you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Are you actually arguing that the dumb-fuck golem jackass is an "officially" condoned officiator of anything, JCM800? If so, JCM800, seek help immediately!

So says Ekim the Inbred Chimp, folks!

Right In Bred hankering glad you agreed you are always hankering for someone's rear.
The dumb-fuck golem jackass isn't "people", you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But I suppose a tranny fucker like you is, right?
WELCOME TO DAY 16 of Corpy's Oktoberfest meltdown.

Will today be the day he turns tail and runs?

Will today be the day he thinks about the lie that set him off in this board-hijacking tirade?

Will today be the day that peace and quiet returns to ECCIE?

Maybe ... We can always hope,
Merriam-Webster doesn't have a definition for your shit swallowing hobby, but other dictionaries do, CORPY!

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedic...m/Corprophilia

Merriam-Webster does however have a definition for TWAT, which only furthers your legend, TWAT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But Webster does define you quite well, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

GOLEM

1 : an artificial human being

Synonyms
airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), clot [British], cluck, clunk, cretin, cuddy (or cuddie) [British dialect], deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard, dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, idiot, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome [archaic], moron, mug [chiefly British], mutt, natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nit [chiefly British], nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, prat [British], ratbag [chiefly Australian], saphead, schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang], simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/golem

Right In Bred hankering glad you agreed you are always hankering for someone's rear. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only female asses, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Not a deviant homo like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

But I suppose a tranny fucker like you is, right? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Another racist remark from the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

WELCOME TO DAY 16 of Corpy's Oktoberfest meltdown.

Will today be the day he turns tail and runs?

Will today be the day he thinks about the lie that set him off in this board-hijacking tirade?

Will today be the day that peace and quiet returns to ECCIE?

Maybe ... We can always hope, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you sure you have your numbers right today, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?
Lol you have had more dicks stuck in you than Loving Kayla has In Bred.