1st Time at an Amp

Oh, no. I just went to my first amp a week ago and left a 40 tip. 200 for an hour L1? That seems pretty steep. What services were you getting for the 140 tip? Originally Posted by Severus
At an AMP 200 inclusive of door fee gets you an hour buffet with a full menu (less perhaps greek). At a SubAmp 40 on top of door fee gets you L1 much of the time.
Any full service amps near belt line and coit?
Any full service amps near belt line and coit? Originally Posted by Severus
Nearest would be Mapleshade and then Bamboo. But neither (particularly Bamboo) compare to what could be had in about 15 more minutes to the Amp Zone near Royal/NW Hwy and I-35.
Read the other stickies in this forum and then do a bit of searching. Premium access would probably help you also.
  • cabot
  • 03-27-2017, 11:49 AM
Dallas-newbie question; it seems like there are multiple reviews of AMP girls that do greek; other cities I've been in, that can be really rare.

Is it more commonly accepted in Dallas? Is there a general expectation, or is this something I should talk with mamasan about before the session?
Discuss individual treatment options with your massage technician.
Any good sugestions for Arlington....
When I setup an appointment...do I need to ask for a provider?
You dont need to setup an appointment. Just be honest. Show up. Put your donation on table. Be polite,friendly. My first time I was nervous as hell but things worked themselves out. Just smile and go with the flow.
If I want a good massage L1 maybe L2, is MapleShade overkill ?
How early should one set an appointment?? Plan on visiting a place tomorrow afternoon, curious if setting up an appointment today would be wise or to wait until tomorrow morning.
You can set it up day(s) before but you should confirm day of (early in day) and then I call again ~hour before appt.

Some places are better with their appt boook than others.
You can set it up day(s) before but you should confirm day of (early in day) and then I call again ~hour before appt.

Some places are better with their appt boook than others. Originally Posted by YellaFeevr2015
Thanks for the prompt response, will heed your advice and have a Plan B and C girl to boot.
Guys..any recommendatios for a visitor...I will be in the Plano/Allen area
Any recommendations in Arlington/ft worth?
What were your search results when you used the keywords "Plano Allen" or "Arlington" or "Ft. Worth"?