Come on #Fox and #SandraSmith

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ploited-using/

I'm a Biden minion! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

ftfy
  • WTF
  • 05-29-2022, 07:14 PM
Even CNN admitted it!

Come on #Fox and #SandraSmith

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ploited-using/ Originally Posted by bambino
The vulnerabilities have never been exploited in an election and doing so would require physical access to voting equipment or other extraordinary criteria standard election security practices prevent, according to the analysis from the US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

But because the subject is Dominion voting equipment, which has been the target of conspiracy theorists who falsely claim there was large-scale fraud in the 2020 election, federal and state and local officials are bracing for election deniers to try to weaponize news of the vulnerabilities ahead of midterm elections.
Here's why CNN and The Washington Post are admitting vulnerabilities in the Dominion machines!

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/76196
The vulnerabilities have never been exploited in an election and doing so would require physical access to voting equipment or other extraordinary criteria standard election security practices prevent, according to the analysis from the US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

But because the subject is Dominion voting equipment, which has been the target of conspiracy theorists who falsely claim there was large-scale fraud in the 2020 election, federal and state and local officials are bracing for election deniers to try to weaponize news of the vulnerabilities ahead of midterm elections. Originally Posted by WTF

and you trust everyone who did have physical access to the machines?

Here's why CNN and The Washington Post are admitting vulnerabilities in the Dominion machines!

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/76196 Originally Posted by bambino

damage control after years of DA NILE. sneaky bastards!
You’re not an Aussie.

You’re a Kenyan. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hee Hee! ... FINALLY you do a funny one, mate.

You obviously read me bios when I was at university at
Harvard and Yaile.

### Salty
Here's why CNN and The Washington Post are admitting vulnerabilities in the Dominion machines! Originally Posted by bambino
Yup... apparently the Feds have been fighting release of the document since last July... which means that the Dominion machines are vulnerable. No other reason to fight the release.

And really anyone with passing understanding of IT matters can tell you if it's linked to the internet it's vulnerable. Period. end of story.

But because the subject is Dominion voting equipment, which has been the target of conspiracy theorists who falsely claim there was large-scale fraud in the 2020 election, federal and state and local officials are bracing for election deniers to try to weaponize news of the vulnerabilities ahead of midterm elections. Originally Posted by WTF
i can always tell when you copy and paste
i can always tell when you copy and paste Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yeah, spelling and grammar are perfect. Professor Poofter is incapable of posting that.
i can always tell when you copy and paste Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Dummy pasted"The vulnerabilities have never been exploited in an election and doing so would require physical access to voting equipment".

LOL physical access to the equipment.. LOL oh man, that is so simple as to be ridiculous. As I used to say about SARBOX controls in the IT environment... unless you have two admins to run your systems, you have to trust someone. Because admins with knowledge have bit level access to the data... you need one guy to type a command, another to review approve and hit the enter key. Without that level of control, systems are always vulnerable to attack. And that doesn't STOP collusion which is entirely why Enron and the resulting SARBOX controls happened.

But the IT guys were the ones that got all the work dumped on....
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2022, 08:53 AM
and you trust everyone who did have physical access to the machines?

! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes....and you trusted them in 2016.

Just admit that you are sore losers.

Elections are about winning.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2022, 08:56 AM
Yes....I copied it from bambino's link about what he perceived to be some kind of election fraud

You Trumpfucs never seem to read the articles you post
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2022, 08:58 AM
Dummy pasted"The vulnerabilities have never been exploited in an election and doing so would require physical access to voting equipment".

LOL physical access to the equipment.. LOL oh man, that is so simple as to be ridiculous. As I used to say about SARBOX controls in the IT environment... unless you have two admins to run your systems, you have to trust someone. Because admins with knowledge have bit level access to the data... you need one guy to type a command, another to review approve and hit the enter key. Without that level of control, systems are always vulnerable to attack. And that doesn't STOP collusion which is entirely why Enron and the resulting SARBOX controls happened.

But the IT guys were the ones that got all the work dumped on.... Originally Posted by texassapper
I thought you silly fucs whole premise was 2000 mules!
Their mindset is:

we lost
it is not possible for us to lose
something happened
we don't need proof

Or in Salty's case:
we were involved in a riot
we got caught
someone must have led us
it is not our fault