Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

That stuff reminds me of cough syrup...... And I like Crown. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
But have you tried crown maple?
That stuff reminds me of cough syrup...... And I like Crown. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I like the flavor but like I said, it's way too sweet for me to drink all night....a couple of shots and I'm back to beer....I haven't tried the maple...
  • Seedy
  • 04-14-2015, 04:19 PM
Add Doove to the list. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Doove makes an amoeba look like Einstein. Lol
I was going to break down that paragraph and show you where you fail but I feel I would be wasting my time. It does point out one thing though...you know Jack and Shit. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Brrp brrp brrp brrp brrp.

btw, Mansion clashes with Sheen. just saying. ha! cool guy ≠ crazy guy (just messing with ya but that's my thought everytime I see it)
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Depends on which one you consider cool and which one crazy....I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate Sid Vicious into the mix.....another role model....

I will ask my best friends husband where he gets his mead at its pretty good... Maple crown is just bad and whoever likes it has to be weird lol... Its really sweet and so you cant mix it with anything its just horrible lol... You may like the maple crown but I would buy a small bottle first it was a sample in my crown box that's how I tried it.. I poured it down the drain it was just that bad lol... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
thanks. be interested in knowing. I always like and enjoy trying different meads even if some of them aren't to my liking.

so let me follow here, maple crown is just bad and whoever likes it has to be weird - followed up with - you make like the maple crown?

thanks! I think? ha!

on a serious note, I'd try it if someone had some but soo many have said it's bad it hasn't been a blip on my radar anymore.
I usually keep a bottle of Wild Turkey American Honey, Fireball and of course Jäger in the freezer as well.... Originally Posted by Russ38
damn Russ! had to check my freezer to see if you're sharing it or just some alternate personality. I thought I had some Jager in there but it's gone. just a shot worth of Goldschlager and most of a bottle of Wild Turkey Rare Breed. that stuff sure isn't Crown Apple. also, some assorted other alcohols in there. if you have something made from pomegranates or some crazy alcohol tea in your freezer something's up!

it's sweet no doubt but to me it's more a candy sweet than the mediciney taste

edit:
in answer to Russ's other post. ask and you shall receive

edit the following down to the same image height, squeeze ole Mansion over, and vuala. seems like it fits you in my opinion
If you hate Houston so much then why are you trolling the Houston board 24/7? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj

I live in Houston, duhhhhhhhhhhhh.

if you have something made from pomegranates or some crazy alcohol tea in your freezer something's up!

edit the following down to the same image height, squeeze ole Mansion over Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
I threw out the pomegranate shit.....didn't trust it.....

I don't know, if it came down to Sheen(the crazy one) or Manson....I think Charlie could get bumped by Sid....js
I live in Houston, duhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Originally Posted by FrenchToast
Well in that case one could alway jump off the Fred Hartman bridge.
I threw out the pomegranate shit.....didn't trust it.....

I don't know, if it came down to Sheen(the crazy one) or Manson....I think Charlie could get bumped by Sid....js Originally Posted by Russ38
gotcha. just to be clear I meant to put that gif beside the Mansion gif so you had both side by side. not slide over as in remove.

Sheen isn't the one I consider crazy. I bet he can be an A-1 jackass irl though.
Well in that case one could alway jump off the Fred Hartman bridge. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj

I would imagine that a panhandling bum would soften the fall.

But have you tried crown maple? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Maple rocks with eggnog..... Kinda like drinking a pancake...... My brother and I drank some pancakes at the family Christmas thing this year...
My brother and I drank some pancakes at the family Christmas thing this year... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
You're just a big kid aren't you?
Did anybody check this guys ID at the door?
Fitting avatar there, FT.
Fitting avatar there, FT. Originally Posted by Sarunga

Yeap, I thought it would amuse some folks here.