Rules on Outing

No worries, chula. I'm sure it will pop up somewhere.
I can not mention what it was for....as it was in a top top secret place and I would get in trouble telling you wtf happened.

Sorry Try. Try as you might , you can not get me to reveal just what and to whom my good advice was given. Much as Id like to , I just can not. Now enough of the immature verbiage of "playa"...Jesus, pull up your pants will ya. Originally Posted by WTF
Playa means "beach"

And how did you know my name is "hay-seus" ?

And... I'm not really trying.. y'all make this too easy. You will know when Ima tryin.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 08:21 PM
Playa means "beach"

And how did you know my name is "hay-seus" ?

And... I'm not really trying.. y'all make this too easy. You will know when Ima tryin. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
If you think you're a comedian. .. well lets just say, don't quit your day job.

I won't care when you start trying anymore than i care now my fine feathered beach.
Great, now hop off MY nutsack so i can sit back and eat my popcawn and watch for a while.

Por favor
Let's stipulate that there's a grain of truth to this mischaracterization. You know about this how again? And why were you banned again exactly? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Blood,you have 5 PhDs,a doctorate and a law degree, why don't u figure it out?
Besides.. ain't you the poster child for getting banned on here???

All the deflection is bitchmade..you're ashamed of TUMA now??
You starting to sound like Op
For a minute she was telling clients TUMA was no longer on her menu
But then a new review dropped with a recommendation just for TUMA

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1987471

She must have gone honey badger mode on his balloon knot..an ass eating review recommendation???? Lol

You're in love with shorty, just admit it blood
It was a dead give away when you added her chunky ass on you Top 5 Best Providers on eccie

What happened to the spinners, blood?
What happened to all those ratchet Bp thots you love so much?

And then you defended her when a client said she asked him for a photo copy of his Work badge on p411...who does that?
Should we call Gina and ask her if this is allowed on p411?

Talk to your girl before you answer that
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 08:26 PM
Great, now hop off MY nutsack so i can sit back and eat my popcawn and watch for a while.

Por favor Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Which are your nutsacks...

https://goo.gl/images/F6Pacx
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 08:30 PM

It was a dead give away when you added on you Top 5 Best Providers on eccie

And then you defended her when a client said she asked him for a copy of his Work badge on p411...who does that?

Talk to your girl before you answer that Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Is this Pimp War AND Whore Wars?

Outting whores crying about outting whores and now their wannabe Pimps are in the mix!

Damn
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 08:35 PM
So WTF according to your last post on 2/22/2016 & your recent post which puts you in the ban of a little over a year we can assume you were indeed banned for OUTTING? Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
What was my last post PP on 2/22/2016? Did it out anybody? Were there any staff edits? Come on girl put your $ where your assumptions are...you got TryHarder barking now!
What was my last post PP on 2/22/2016? Did it out anybody? Were there any staff edits? Come on girl put your $ where your assumptions are...you got TryHarder barking now! Originally Posted by WTF
Outting someone doesn't have to be in a post so again you were gone for a year.. The mods clearly stated a year ban is for Outing so that leads me to believe you have loose lips...
Things get any better for me and I might have to slap yo Momma...wait correction your 77 year old Momma!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urb...a&amp=truePost

Mr. I Don't Give A Fuck, how about you post your name and address here on the open board. Shit get that 007 sleuth Penelope Pearl to do the same Originally Posted by WTF
That's funny that you mention to post name & address... pffft
  • N.M.
  • 02-28-2017, 08:57 PM

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1987471

She must have gone honey badger mode on his balloon knot..an ass eating review recommendation???? Lol

It was a dead give away when you added her chunky ass on you Top 5 Best Providers on eccie

And then you defended her when a client said she asked him for a photo copy of his Work badge on p411...who does that?

Talk to your girl before you answer that Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I need air after reading this post....

I went in to see GGT today to see what all the hype is about... I said to her, "quiero acariciarte la rayita de ese culo rico, con mi dedo" and she threw me out and said "You GO! YOU BAN! One year!.... " I guess I will just have to wait until thresh gets in there. And for once I am glad to say I dont have PA so I WONT be able to see the ROS ...

Just kidding.....carry on.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 10:00 PM
Outting someone doesn't have to be in a post so again you were gone for a year.. The mods clearly stated a year ban is for Outing so that leads me to believe you have loose lips... Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
Now clearly SPICE said for ONE infraction. You think I only have/had ONE infraction?

Unless you are relying on some other information PP. Care to explain your unrelenting belief...
Now clearly SPICE said for ONE infraction. You think I only have/had ONE infraction?

Unless you are relying on some other information PP. Care to explain your unrelenting belief... Originally Posted by WTF
If you had multiple infractions it would put you on a automatic 90 day ban due to points in which this wasn't the case because like you said there wasn't anything edited by the mods.. Which means you were banned for 1 year due to ? Please carry on