Fumbling Bumbling Idiots

• WTF
  • 02-16-2018, 05:40 PM
Teal problem? So now you're afraid of a color? By the way, the problems are Comey, Holder, Obama, etc. McCabe's already done and a lot more people are sweating the IG's report. All the chickens are coming home to roost and this Russia "investigation" is going to backfire spectacularly. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Muller bagged him some more chickens today!
Russians even got into some states voter rolls, if you show up to vote in the midterms and find your name missing guess what.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 08:10 AM
Russians even got into some states voter rolls, if you show up to vote in the midterms and find your name missing guess what. Originally Posted by bamscram
Our Trump supporters love that....they love them some voter suppression!

Putin should just annex us....

The corruption at the FBI started way before Trump was elected. Your lack of integrity is growing by leaps and bounds. Do you work for the FBI or some other government agency?

As far as the FBI being treasonous, I may go that far based on their criminal enterprise against the people and their attempts to manipulate the election process. Add in their failure to do what they are chartered to do as a law enforcement agency of the government and it does approach if not enters the realms of treason..
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 10:41 AM
The corruption at the FBI started way before Trump was elected. Your lack of integrity is growing by leaps and bounds. Do you work for the FBI or some other government agency?

As far as the FBI being treasonous, I may go that far based on their criminal enterprise against the people and their attempts to manipulate the election process. Add in their failure to do what they are chartered to do as a law enforcement agency of the government and it does approach if not enters the realms of treason.. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
The FBI is treasonous???? .... and I'm the one lacking integrity????

Are you former KGB? Now a Putin mole here on eccie?

You should just move to Russia and room with Snowden!

As far as the FBI being treasonous, I may go that far based on their criminal enterprise against the people and their attempts to manipulate the election process. Add in their failure to do what they are chartered to do as a law enforcement agency of the government and it does approach if not enters the realms of treason.. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
If a privately owned a company which had this level of incompetence and corruption, the DOJ would have shut it down long ago imo..
Russians even got into some states voter rolls, if you show up to vote in the midterms and find your name missing guess what. Originally Posted by bamscram
I just show my ID. That's what they are for. Parrots don't have them. They look the same!
I just show my ID. That's what they are for. Parrots don't have them. They look the same! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If your name isn't on the roll you won't vote polly, or are you special?