A great deal of you will be very happy

the ASPD lynch mob of low-lives and cowards, that has emigrated to this site in January...

I could not agree with you more.

Psst dipshit, compare our registration dates .

(01/01/10...you had a front row seat, huh?)

Hate to burst your bubble but I'm not part of any lynch mob. I'm a free thincker. Now if you'd take off those rose-colored glasses and read my post again, you'll see that I took no cheap shots nor am I picking on her. I presented my argument and asked some reasonable questions.

Your problem is that you've got your head buried so far up her ass that you can't see them objectively.

The only one who is getting smeared here is Sofia, including by Sofa King Fun, who if he had bothered to read this thread would know that she posted her complaint on ASPD and on Horndogs (where it still is), after trying to post on p411.
Okay..I'll .t y p e . r e a l l y . s l o w l y .s o .y o u .c a n .f o l l o w...

Why is there no alert posted here on ECCIE? If this guy is such a danger and if he did what sofia is claiming, why hasn't she posted an alert here, on this site?...on any and every site?

She has all the time in the world to start threAds here...she's got over 500 posts in a little over a Month so that would lead me to believe that she's spending a considerable amount of time here, wouldn't it?

Why then can't take a few minutes to warn the other ladies about this dangerous guy?

(Answer that first because that's pretty-much all I was asking soFia)

And all of the comments she has made were not attacks or smears, they were legitimate responses and correctives to the eggregious attacks, insult and slander, to which she has been subjected here, including by Sofa King Fun.
Show me exactly where or how I attacked, slandered, or insulted her?

Go ahead, I'll wait...

The reason why I am registered against my will on ERAPS is because amber's sister stole what's left of the information belonging to ASPD.
Okay..for argument's sake, let's say that's true.

Why then would you post this...?

Deuce, I just registered at Eraps. I had to do so under a modified version of my name, because you registered me without my permission or knowledge.
So just for clarification, you willingly went and registered on eraps because they registered you without your permission/knowledge and against your will, Right?
(that makes as much sense as your entire argument...)

Do you really want to bring back the causes of my banning from ASPD? It wont make you look good, asshole,

Raphael, it will be a testament to your powers of persuasion how you can make getting your dumb ass banned from a SHMB, sound good.
So please, do tell.

And you sure do throw around the phrases "harassers", "lynch mob" pretty casually.

I challenge you to produce 1 fucking post where I EVER sided with or protected DaFrog much less was a party to any lynch mob bullshit that you're claiming. You can't do it because that never happened. So, much like your much-maligned sofia, you're accusations are baseless and you've not one shred of evidence to back your claims.

There it is, Put up or shut up because if you can't back your claims, you're just talking out of your ass. Bring it.

Sofia if she choses to move on to better, higher things will go out without cheap shot and smear. And the reason why she will not resort to cheap shop and smear is because unlike Sofa King Fun she does not belong to the ASPD lynch mob of low-lives and cowards, that has emigrated to this site in January after ASPD did itself in. The only one who is getting smeared here is Sofia, including by Sofa King Fun, who if he had bothered to read this thread would know that she posted her complaint on ASPD and on Horndogs (where it still is), after trying to post on p411. And all of the comments she has made were not attacks or smears, they were legitimate responses and correctives to the eggregious attacks, insult and slander, to which she has been subjected here, including by Sofa King Fun.

The reason why I am registered against my will on ERAPS is because amber's sister stole what's left of the information belonging to ASPD. The sister is not Amber's heir and therefore has no legal right to the information. The rights, such as they are, will probably go to amber's son, as the courts always leave to the children moneys and belongings left by parents who die intestate

Do you really want to bring back the causes of my banning from ASPD? It wont make you look good, asshole, as you were indeed part and parcel of the lynch mob of ASPD guttersnipes who fell all over me when I posted proof that the subsequently disgraced DaFrogg on Backpage had been calling for the police to pay attention to providers whom he happened to hate because they were black, overweight, and from out of town (New Orleans, usually).

What a low life, this DaFrogg; what a gutter site, ASPD, that gave protection to a police informant, who persecuted providers. And what a man, this Sofa King Fun, who after having been one of the school yard harassers that protected the jackass who gave providers over to the police, now picks on yet another woman, Sofia. Originally Posted by Raphael
Oh Raffaella, lets put aside your agenda to come over here and hard pimp conrdogs for a bit and focus instead on some of your lighter man rape fantasies for a moment. Too much too soon? Well hold on and start biting the pillow.

I'm still waiting on the answer to what kind of break are you getting on the sessions you book with sofia's girls if you write a good review? How is that answer coming by the way? I would think that you Kosair, ZigZag and the Joint Chiefs could come up with something better than fucking silence.

Now let's move on to that poor little flower sofia that we have mistreated, what is the going Agency cut in Houston right now cowgirl? What is poor sweet sofia's? About Double you say! Saddle up manpooise it's time to party. sofia has made attacks and smears on everyone you lying fuck. Even GinaXXX who doesn't really talk smack ever, gave your cunt a very public bitch slap.

I'll leave the eraps slander to SFK (or Deuce), but even I thinck that shit is a little over top and I have dead Amber posting on the Y, which gives you a yardstick for my love of all things P. wait the whole dead Houston Mod teams posts and I am some new found born again Post P zealot? That big strap-on Dildoe in your ass keeps hitting your in the brain stem bro.

Now lets look at DaFrogg, he was a love sick wannabe in love/stalk with Brittany Bella Star (who is Awesome!) wrote in "Topic: OH NO!! kermit wants to start shit w britt?, !" something a little different.

...u know i even offered to pay him for my site several times ..that's the only reason i spoke to him last night....because i wanted to cut all ties and didn't want to ask him to update my pics and so forth everytime i wanted to add something...
he rosponded claiming that i had posted threats against his GF on here and that he was afraid i was going to hurt her!!!
wtf?!
in the co ed thread admitted to supposedly buying her a gun and was about to get a restraining order on me!?
um did i miss something here?
claims he was holding on to the site to "keep me in check"
hmm funny how i would stalk someone i have NEVER MET
EVER
in person!
see now i'm talking about shit i was trying to hold back on
so i'm sure i just fucked myself on that one
(since someone is quick to tattle on me...hmmm have the tables turned)
the WK in ? did NOT show me info
he was concerned for my safety
and if what he claims is true
had good merit

There is a lot more it's if you want to hop hop hippity down the froggy trail, but I sense a change of direction. Let's talk about something more interesting...
Who has the fucking popcorn???

I ran out about 2 pages ago. Bring me a beer to.
Oh Raffaella, lets put aside your agenda to come over here and hard pimp conrdogs for a bit and focus instead on some of your lighter man rape fantasies for a moment. Too much too soon? Well hold on and start biting the pillow.

I'm still waiting on the answer to what kind of break are you getting on the sessions you book with sofia's girls if you write a good review? How is that answer coming by the way? I would think that you Kosair, ZigZag and the Joint Chiefs could come up with something better than fucking silence.

Now let's move on to that poor little flower sofia that we have mistreated, what is the going Agency cut in Houston right now cowgirl? What is poor sweet sofia's? About Double you say! Saddle up manpooise it's time to party. sofia has made attacks and smears on everyone you lying fuck. Even GinaXXX who doesn't really talk smack ever, gave your cunt a very public bitch slap.

I'll leave the eraps slander to SFK (or Deuce), but even I thinck that shit is a little over top and I have dead Amber posting on the Y, which gives you a yardstick for my love of all things P. wait the whole dead Houston Mod teams posts and I am some new found born again Post P zealot? That big strap-on Dildoe in your ass keeps hitting your in the brain stem bro.

Now lets look at DaFrogg, he was a love sick wannabe in love/stalk with Brittany Bella Star (who is Awesome!) wrote in "Topic: OH NO!! kermit wants to start shit w britt?, !" something a little different.

...u know i even offered to pay him for my site several times ..that's the only reason i spoke to him last night....because i wanted to cut all ties and didn't want to ask him to update my pics and so forth everytime i wanted to add something...
he rosponded claiming that i had posted threats against his GF on here and that he was afraid i was going to hurt her!!!
wtf?!
in the co ed thread admitted to supposedly buying her a gun and was about to get a restraining order on me!?
um did i miss something here?
claims he was holding on to the site to "keep me in check"
hmm funny how i would stalk someone i have NEVER MET
EVER
in person!
see now i'm talking about shit i was trying to hold back on
so i'm sure i just fucked myself on that one
(since someone is quick to tattle on me...hmmm have the tables turned)
the WK in ? did NOT show me info
he was concerned for my safety
and if what he claims is true
had good merit

There is a lot more it's if you want to hop hop hippity down the froggy trail, but I sense a change of direction. Let's talk about something more interesting... Originally Posted by Wayward
[In a terrible Howard Cosell]

"And...DOWN goes Frazier!! DOWN goes Frazier....."
Who has the fucking popcorn???

I ran out about 2 pages ago. Bring me a beer to. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965

here's some for everyone

Heres the beer too

And I gotz more beer for all youse guyz... whose got the nutz?

Uhm, wait... that's a loaded question

burp.
Hate to burst your bubble but I'm not part of any lynch mob. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
The very fact of your joining in on the attacks on Sofia when everybody else attacks her de facto makes you a part of the lynch mob.

Love to burst your bubble!

A real man - honorable people, would never join in, even if they had a legitimate grudge against her. Just because to do so is cowardly.

I'm a free thincker.
English speakers do not know want a "thincker" is; you must have meant to say "free tinkerer," as in a person who freely tinkers with the truth, which is what you do when you deny being part of the aspd/eccie lynch mob.

And, no, I will not entertain the possiblility you meant "free thinker," as someone who cannot spell the word "think" or "thinker" cannot be much of a thinker, whether free or not free.

Now if you'd take off those rose-colored glasses and read my post again, you'll see that I took no cheap shots nor am I picking on her. I presented my argument and asked some reasonable questions.
If you'd learn how to think before you tinker you'd know the post to which I was responding was indeed a classic case of picking on someone, namely on Sofia, while the allusion to my ban from ASPD (even if the ban was more honorable to me than it was to them), was a classic case of a cheap shot.

Your problem is that you've got your head buried so far up her ass that you can't see them objectively.
Your problem is that you'd like to have your head up her ass but she wouldn't let you even if you offered ten times the fee, which you can't afford anyway.

Why is there no alert posted here on ECCIE? If this guy is such a danger and if he did what sofia is claiming, why hasn't she posted an alert here, on this site?...
Truly you have nothing and even less than nothing on Sofia to try and make a big fuss out of her not making her complaint on ECCIE, before ECCIE gained in importance. She tried to complain to Gina, who failed to take it responsibly, she posted the alert on ASPD and on Horndogs. She did did what she could.

The one who is at fault here is Gina from P411, who failed to take Sofia's alert seriously because she does not like Sofia. Could she at least have considered the fact that the assault was on Alex, not Sofia? Now, there are cops out there, many of them, who will not take complaints from blacks, hispanics, foreigners, white "trash" (their language, not mine) - or prostitutes - because they do not like blacks, hispanics, foreigners, dirt poor whites, or prostitutes. Is Gina any better than such cops?

on any and every site?
You defied me to point where you had smeared Sofia. And here you are, smearing her, by trying to insinuate she did not file her alert on "any" site. As Deuce Bigalow has acknowledged on this thread that she posted her alert on ASPD and no doubt many ladies can confirm she also posted it on Horndogs.

Show me exactly where or how I attacked, slandered, or insulted her?
I just did. How slowly do you need me to spell it out?

So just for clarification, you willingly went and registered on eraps because they registered you without your permission/knowledge and against your will, Right?
The only reason you ask for clarification is because you are trying to create opportunity to fabricate wrongdoing out of nothing; and this is another instance of your propensity to smear.

After Bigalow posted on this thread I went to register at ERAPS, where I was told the name Raphael was already in use. So, I changed my handle to "The True Raphael," only to find that it was my Raphael handle that was already registered there (without my permission), + several of my old posts and a couple of old reviews (including my review of Sophia Vasquez, who had a no review policy that I was not aware of at the time.)

And this theft of ASPD material is quite illegal, too, as Amber's sister is not Amber's heir. In all probability, the courts will give it all to her son, who want be getting much as hobby reviews don't have lasting market value, such as it is.

that makes as much sense as your entire argument...)
To those who think instead of tinkering, it makes perfect sense.

]Raphael, it will be a testament to your powers of persuasion how you can make getting your dumb ass banned from a SHMB, sound good.
So please, do tell.
Because aspd was a low quality site with a bad reputation. Because one silly award from horndogs is worth more than a hundred life time BCD's from the gutter site, just as one review on horndogs has more reliability than one hundred of the corrupted reviews and extorded freebies on aspd.

I challenge you to produce 1 fucking post where I EVER sided with or protected DaFrog much less was a party to any lynch mob bullshit that you're claiming.
And the only reason you make this phony challenge is because you know the posts in which you did indeed pick on me, in tow of the ever dumb Hambone, have disappeared with ASPD.

But then, as you lied when you said you never smeared Sofia, people here will know you are lying when you you suggest you never took part in the lynching of me.

There it is, Put up or shut up because if you can't back your claims, you're just talking out of your ass. Bring it.[/I]
If you want me to talk to you through my ass, I will. Just because I'm such a nice guy, I'll even eat beans beforehand. But don't go complaining about the consequence to your nostrils. You've asked for it, dumbass that you are.
Are we sure Rafael isn't one of the many personalities of sofia.
SKF can kiss my ass too.
Just so no one thinks I'm taking sides.
And so Wayward can do no better than to refer to an upscale provider - much too upscale for him, thus his frustration - as to a "cunt."

Is it a wonder that loser is never among those who get favors, extra time, lunches, entertainment for the sake of entertainment, freebies even - consideration - from these ladies?

Thus his envy.
WKs of the world take notes from Raphael. This is how its done, dammit!
Something tells me that ECCIE management is just tickled pinck to have the aspd/aspd banned Houston people added to their membership.

If ECCIE management has any sense they will rue the presence among their membership of those who gave ASPD such a poor reputation...

It didn't take them long to introduce their hate to this site, either...