Rubio is the GOP Flavor of the Week

Keep babbling your childish insults chicken dick. Your grasp of the English is second rate, your comprehension skills are rudimentary at best. Your posts are filled with the most childish comments, which you delight in repeating over and over. 99% of the crap you post are lies, you will not answer any question just deflect. However you are entertaining in a laughing stock sort of way. RIP chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a childish poster deserving of childish insults, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You just described your own posts, all 18 thousand or whatever of them, exactly. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your lies are the only thing more bountiful than your stupidity, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

LOL hey chicken dick here is one of your cocksucking minions coming to your rescue. He has stupid posts like you do. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your posts are gibberish, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because you're too stupid to use proper punctuation.
You're a childish poster deserving of childish insults, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Says the pot.

Your lies are the only thing more bountiful than your stupidity, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Your posts are gibberish, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because you're too stupid to use proper punctuation. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You wouldn't know proper punctuation if you saw it chicken dick.

Your posts are gibberish because you are a idiot chicken dick. Most are just repeats of dumb ass things you have said prior. Like a parrot that can speak, but is only repeating what it has heard.
You wouldn't know proper punctuation if you saw it, chicken dick.

Your posts are gibberish, because you are a idiot, chicken dick. Most are just repeats of dumb ass things you have said prior. Like a parrot that can speak, but is only repeating what it has heard.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's your problem, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, no one ever "sees" proper punctuation in your posts.
That's your problem, ekim the Inbred Chimp, no one ever, "sees" proper punctuation in your posts.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I know vowels chicken dick, I do it because it makes you wet your leg.
I know vowels, chicken dick, I do it, because it makes you wet your leg. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You don't know how to properly punctuate a sentence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You don't know how to properly punctuate a sentence, ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You punctuate your sentences with bull shit chicken dick the dim.
You punctuate your sentences with bull shit, chicken dick the dim. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No one is more dim and full of bullshit than you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, as you can plainly see "here":

Can't here you Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No one is more dim and full of bullshit than you, ekim the Inbred Chimp, as you can plainly see "hear": Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I can't here you either chicken dick.........LOL If you want to keep on referring to my old handle at least spell it right chicken dick. It was never caped. You dim and full of bull shit idiot. Here is another emoticon for your whacking off pleasure. .
I can't here you either, chicken dick.........LOL If you want to keep on referring to my old handle, at least spell it right, chicken dick. It was never caped. You are dim and full of bull shit, idiot. Here is another emoticon for your whacking off pleasure. . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You would be the only jackass who shows any prurient interests in emoticons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You would be the only jackass, who shows any prurient interests in emoticons, ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are a boring petty POS chicken dick I'm done with your dim ass for now. Remember you are the one who replied to a ( on purpose) emoticon for two months chicken dick. Still can't spell it right dumb ass.
You are a boring, petty POS, chicken dick I'm done with your dim ass for now. Remember, you are the one who replied to a ( on purpose) emoticon for two months, chicken dick. Still can't spell it right, dumb ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Ekim" is spelled correctly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you're the stupid jackass who is arguing that emoticons hijacked your account and posted under your handle for two months, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
"Ekim" is spelled correctly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you're the stupid jackass who is arguing that emoticons hijacked your account and posted under your handle for two months, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
he gives the term, "dumber than bricks" a whole new meaning
he gives the term, "dumber than bricks" a whole new meaning Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Have you been a fucking brown nose all your life no stones?.
"ekim", is spelled correctly, ekim, the Inbred Chimp, and you're the stupid jackass who is arguing that emoticons hijacked your account and posted under your handle for two months, ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It was my handle you floundering flummox, and it was never capitalized. Only a fucking retard like you would respond to a emoticon for two months. It earned you the Dumb Ass Of the year Award. DAOTY for short.
It was my handle, you floundering flummox, and it was never capitalized. Only a fucking retard like you would respond to a emoticon for two months. It earned you the Dumb Ass Of the year Award. DAOTY for short. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only a fucking retard like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, would believe that you weren't the one posting the emoticons for two months.

he gives the term, "dumber than bricks" a whole new meaning Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
+1