Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

Hook 'em horns!

Yet Luke claims he has 3 (count 'em - 3!) Ivy League degrees although he can't recall where or in what field(s) he earned them. And he doesn't know a fucking thing about Ivy football.

Evidently he's the one with serious self-esteem issues. On the internet you can pretend to be what you never could be in real life. Originally Posted by lustylad
Does anybody in your real life take you seriously? It's really funny to me how much you and the rest of the Pissburg crew care so much about my degrees.

I'm really flattered blouses. I hope you jealous old Pissburg hags please keep talking about my awesomeness
Damn, barack must be pimpen' that tranny hoe michelle fer the big bucks.
Does anybody in your real life take you seriously? It's really funny to me how much you and the rest of the Pissburg crew care so much about my degrees. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
We only "care" because YOU brought it up thinking it would give your simpleton posts credibility.

It backfired. Your clinging to an obvious lie tells everyone what a fraud you are. At this point the only topic where you have a smidgen of credibility is masturbating on Saturday mornings.
We only "care" because YOU brought it up thinking it would give your simpleton posts credibility.

It backfired. Your clinging to an obvious lie tells everyone what a fraud you are. At this point the only topic where you have a smidgen of credibility is masturbating on Saturday mornings. Originally Posted by lustylad
in my circles an ivy league or leftist college degree is a strike against hiring you

that caution might be borne out here
Hook 'em horns!

Yet Luke claims he has 3 (count 'em - 3!) Ivy League degrees although he can't recall where or in what field(s) he earned them. And he doesn't know a fucking thing about Ivy football.

Evidently he's the one with serious self-esteem issues. On the internet you can pretend to be what you never could be in real life. Originally Posted by lustylad
And his epic meltdown continues in his private safe place. Truly sad and pathetic. But yet he’s highly educated and holds a high powered executive position. He actually thinks people buy his BS. I’m starting to feel sorry for him. Until he brought his new found friend with him. Fuck that.
Wasn't really trying to make a point; just was trying to be flip or facetious. LOL

Seemed appropriate when mentioning Barack "you didn't build that" Obama! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
And that is my point. I don’t begrudge anyone making a buck. Just don’t be a hypocrite about it. You would think Lucey with his Ivy League degrees could grasp such a simple point.
And his epic meltdown continues in his private safe place. Truest sad and pathetic. But yet he’s highly educated and holds a high powered executive position. He actually thinks people buy his BS. I’m starting to feel sorry for him. Until he brought his new found friend with him. Fuck that. Originally Posted by bambino
Bam what are you talking about? Where is this so-called safe space? If you know about it then it's definitely not safe. Can we move the convo there? I wouldn't want to miss an epic meltdown!
Bam what are you talking about? Where is this so-called safe space? If you know about it then it's definitely not safe. Can we move the convo there? I wouldn't want to miss an epic meltdown! Originally Posted by lustylad
You’re not missing anything. But it’s where Lucey spews his bullshit. Me a a few others have exposed him there. That’s why he’s stalking me like YR and the Bulgarian used to stalk me around PITTSBURGH. These are truly fucked up people. They attach their worth to their hooker board persona. But they all get exposed. And they tenaciously cling to it. They have nothing else.
in my circles an ivy league or leftist college degree is a strike against hiring you

that caution might be borne out here Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Where do you work, Hobby Lobby?
Where do you work, Hobby Lobby? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you looking for a job reference.
Damn, barack must be pimpen' that tranny hoe michelle fer the big bucks. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Der Fuhrer Trump has been paying $ 130,000 a pop for that tranny hoe. Do the math WD. 15 million= (Price for Nice Crib) divided by $ 130,000 per pop=(Amount Orange Man pay for Pussy) = Barack Nice Crib Payed For
I rarely post in this forum. I came in here to prove a point. Thanks to the Pissburg crew and LexusLover for proving it for me. My job is done here with you simpletons. Too easy because I thought it would take a little longer than it did

Edit: To the aforementioned clowns, take that hate, jealousy and bitterness out of your heart. That's not a healthy way to live and enjoy life... later blouses

that caution might be borne out here Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It did strike me as rather "odd" that Lucasetta would tout an "Ivy League" badge of honor (or I should say 3 of them), because apparently it takes THREE IVY LEAGUE masters degrees to compete with one from a major university in the West or South.

Although researching Lucasetta's posts is a waste of time, he does seem to lack ANY SUBSTANCE in the way of contributing to the topics of the threads, but instead wastes his time trying to impress others with his "chest beating" and self-proclaimed wins!

Cracker Jack College puts one in every box ....

Lucasetta, it seems NO ONE is impressed .... are you even impressed with yourself?
I rarely post in this forum. I came in here to prove a point. Thanks to the Pissburg crew and LexusLover for proving it for me. My job is done here with you simpletons. Too easy because I thought it would take a little longer than it did

Edit: To the aforementioned clowns, take that hate, jealousy and bitterness out of your heart. That's not a healthy way to live and enjoy life... later blouses Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
If Lucasetta didn't call his own balls and strikes and declare himself a winner, he'd NEVER WIN! What a childish, ridiculous moron. His ineffective and senseless performance here has proven that have 3 masters degrees doesn't mean shit and is actually an insult to any college from which he may pretend he graduated.

Please leave quickly, Lucasetta, you're lowering the standards in here.
Cheap insults and laughable lies about your education. Is that all you have to offer, Luke the Loser? Originally Posted by lustylad
Amazing, isn't it? With THREE IVY LEAGUE DEGREES that's all he has!

It's no wonder he declares HIMSELF A WINNER wherever he goes!!!!

That Ivy League Pussy is taking notes on his intellectual prowess!

Calling us "old men" didn't work so then he starts the "young one" theme!!!!! What a friggin' LOSER! He insults the actor and the role by attempting to paint himself a "bad boy" with rifle!!!

LM: "Pretty Please? Just ONE TIME!"
She: Fuck, no! You loser! Step back!