OH SHIT!!! Even Chicago Tribune says Obamacare is a Shit Law and Obama is acting like a Communist!

The quote upon which you based this blather is three years old.

Get a grip on reality, dipshit.

DUH!
Problem is I'm right and you're WRONG! Apparently you are not reading. Obamacare premiums are going down in California because they are limiting what doctors you can see and the coverage. Every place else its going UP UP UP!!!

A little research and reading will educate you!!!
Originally Posted by therock18
Great argument. I'm right and you're wrong!

I utilize facts! If you took the time to read then you would be educated and know that the facts I cite are correct.

Great argument. I'm right and you're wrong!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I do not even have to watch it to know it is some dumbass libtard that does not know the difference. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Ladies and .gentlemen... Solomon the fucking Wise!

You must be ECCIE's contribution to UNinformative Action.

I ask you again... What insurance company provides UNLIMITED coverage?

Death panels (advisery...snick) are a fraudulent scare tactic designed to make stupid dipshits like you shit their drawers.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Death panels???

This is a NOT true. As a matter of FACT the Affordable Care Act makes it illegal for insurance provider to cancel coverage when a subscriber gets sick and has provisions for long term care.

The Good Doctor referenced in this thread is a GREAT surgeon. He graduated with honors from John Hopkins University and was (or still is) chief of Neurosurgery at the John Hopkins Medical School

His credentials are impeccable but his opinion regarding THIS subject is just that...

What was passed into law is written and can be read by all that have an interest but most of us are too lazy and rely on others for the "truth".
did you point out that the same report predicts 92% coverage nationwide within 10 years and 91% coverage by 2016?

Nawww. I guess you chose to ignore that little nugget...

Or that 95% of consumers live in states where average premiums are lower even than originally projected.

guess you only read what your crossed eyes can make out.

Again, your threads are Bullshit and your dimwitted effort not to reveal your sources have damned your lies yet again.

Tick tock for the Rock. You'll be joining JL in exile soon enough. and that IS speculation!
Yeah, maybe he can give our friends a much needed lobotomy... Oops. someone beat him to the PAUNCH!
We saw and debunked this several weeks ago, asshat.

You don't even understand what it shows or means! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But the ones who voted on it without reading it had full understanding?
Here's my cure for the liberal mind.
How is that relative to the discussion, man? Irrelevant. This thread is an amalgam of two worthless bullshit propaganda threads shat upon us by pure new Whirlytard...only dumber.

Try and catch up.
How is that relative to the discussion, man? Irrelevant. This thread is an amalgam of two worthless bullshit propaganda threads shat upon us by pure new Whirlytard...only dumber.

Try and catch up. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There's nothing to catch up with cause your still living like a slave.
Interesting report.

In another thread, someone asked how many people of the 38 million uninsured Americans were going to sign up for Obamacare. According to this report by the government 7 million in 2014 - almost all of them subsidized. Somehow, there's going to be a HUGE jump in 2016 to 19MM. Perhaps the government will have the website up by then.
I utilize facts! If you took the time to read then you would be educated and know that the facts I cite are correct. Originally Posted by therock18

Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think. Guess who said this.
I love reading where the Libtards still think that Asshat (Obongo) really cares about the American people and this Obamacare Crap is going to be good. If it is so great why are all of the Capital Hill politicians exempting themselves from it?
I love reading where the Libtards still think that Asshat (Obongo) really cares about the American people and this Obamacare Crap is going to be good. If it is so great why are all of the Capital Hill politicians exempting themselves from it? Originally Posted by capitan1962
Because what they currently have is better that what private insurers offers to the general public.
Do yourself a favor and READ!!!

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/10/...y-future-85081 Originally Posted by therock18
OK.. Read it.. And it doesnt change the facts.
In its current state, the healthcare law DOES NOT force you or I to drop coverage we currently have. To say that it does is a flat out lie that people like Dennis Prager are more than willing to propagate it across the country (for a fee of course).

As I stated in a another thread, Insurance companies are projecting a vast profit suck in the very near future and they are doing all they can to stop the implementation of this law.