Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

Who was outed? Maybe I missed somethin'
Thought the fake review you did proved who you are.
  • R.M.
  • 09-23-2017, 09:54 PM
Who do you photograph? A hooker/ photographer.....classic shit right there. How about you photograph my ass not giving two fucks about your sorry ass. You're just another cunt licker. Originally Posted by NightRager
You two cunts can go finger bang each other with your drunk mothers thumb.
Look walking dead hooker, I owned your ass in Vegas already. I was just asking a question, didn't defend anyone. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Really cuntard. You sure about that?
Mods take note Originally Posted by NightRager
Oh you mad now ? I thought you were on my side ? Smh dilusional whores I swear.. lmao

You & the OP can't keep mandles a secret for shit...
Ok ALYSSA Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I wouldn't fuck you for free much less pay If you were the last cunt after an apocalypse don't get me confused with a whore... points add up quick.
I wouldn't fuck you for free much less pay If you were the last cunt after an apocalypse don't get me confused with a whore... points add up quick. Originally Posted by NightRager
You just told on yourself
Oh you mad now ? I thought you were on my side ? Smh dilusional whores I swear.. lmao

You & the OP can't keep mandles a secret for shit... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Who said I was on your side? Damn you really need to read for real
You just told on yourself Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
You brought up my name in the Houston vs Dallas thread and all I gotta do is look at your posts. Your shit talkin will add up...
Thought the fake review you did proved who you are. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Show me. I don't take kindly to accusations
You brought up my name in the Houston vs Dallas thread and all I gotta do is look at your posts. Your shit talkin will add up... Originally Posted by NightRager
But you just said....

How about you tell me l don't have to kiss ass to get pussy. Pussy ass tard "you know I'm on your side AR". How fucking pathetic can you be? Originally Posted by NightRager
Yall delusional whores have one thing in common can't remember shit yall say..

You & the OP can't keep mandles a secret for shit... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I'm a go away now but I will RTM you for false accusations if you don't stfu...and I didn't even have to fuck you to get you all hot and bothered over me.... I bet you would fuck me for free
Show me. I don't take kindly to accusations Originally Posted by NightRager
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...365&highlight=

Is that right?
Pussy. Why edit? You scared this potty mouth is going to give you a beating??? Originally Posted by NightRager
Heh... give em hell.. you know they are weird in Austin
Heh... give em hell.. you know they are weird in Austin Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Indeed we do.
But you just said....

Yall delusional whores have one thing in common can't remember shit yall say.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
You dumb whore kickrocks edited his post. moron. He said " I'm on your side" to you like a pussy ass bitch. Then he said edit: "none of my business "