Let me help you

I once remember a hooker agency using you in an ad once...did you get royalties? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Does free pussy count?

cathousecat1.jpg
Wouldn't that make you feel exploited? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
How would that be different than what I do every day?
But seriously, are you pro union or against?

But seriously, are you pro union or against?

Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
We talking civil unions?
Yeah, I'm OK with a couple of dick sucking faggots having a civil union I guess...
As long as they don't try to suck my dick who am I to say no?
We talking civil unions?
Yeah, I'm OK with a couple of dick sucking faggots having a civil union I guess... Originally Posted by boardman
^^^^^Heh, when you put it that way....it sounds like a workers union as well....
Don't ask, Don't tell.
Clinton's in the Closet Policy.
Get the shit right.
Since we're resorting to bumping several year old threads for entertainment around here...

This guy could have benefited from being a member.

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures...-cat/85145196/
I approve of this thread.
Nah,

Most are hopeless. Drop them off in the back of a Mexican or Chinese restaurant.

Most of my FB friends are here in Texas. Every day at least 3 people post some pictures of dogs looking for a "furever" home. That dog had a furever home but he fucked it up. Probably shit over everything. The big problem 2 out of 3 of those dogs are Pits. The owner dropped them off somewhere before it ate her and her children. But its such a nice homicidal beast. But some do gooders try to rehome a dog that was obviously set free from any legal responsibility.
Nah,

Most are hopeless. Drop them off in the back of a Mexican or Chinese restaurant.

Most of my FB friends are here in Texas. Every day at least 3 people post some pictures of dogs looking for a "furever" home. That dog had a furever home but he fucked it up. Probably shit over everything. The big problem 2 out of 3 of those dogs are Pits. The owner dropped them off somewhere before it ate her and her children. But its such a nice homicidal beast. But some do gooders try to rehome a dog that was obviously set free from any legal responsibility. Originally Posted by gnadfly

^^^^Mostly true but this thread is about me, er, I mean cats...
I know it was about you. That's why it was dead for 5 years.

I know it was about you. That's why it was dead for 5 years.

Originally Posted by gnadfly

Well played!

5 years and 5 days to be exact.
Your cats are not afraid of popo Cat Daddy?