Breaking News

Somebody tell Fidel that a guy won't go to jail for cheating on his wife.... but secretly filming someone in a sexual situation without their consent is a different story....

Personally, I am not married and my SO likes it when I bring a girl home for both of us.... sometimes she finds them for me..... I can't speak for the married guys....
Pauliina
You clearly can’t read
Again do you find husbands cheating on Thier wives distasteful ?

We know a married man paying a hooker money is illegal

Read the case in Brooklyn very Interestjng
Jail time was involved
But again
Get out of that glass house
As elg said
On we go
Now
Pauliina
You clearly can’t read
Again do you find husbands cheating on Thier wives distasteful ?

We know a married man paying a hooker money is illegal

Read the case in Brooklyn very Interestjng
Jail time was involved
But again
Get out of that glass house
As elg said
On we go
Now
Is it distasteful ??
I think cheating on your wife when paying a hooker
Is a illegal transaction I believe the judge in divorce cases will find that a huge issue
But u know https://brooklyneagle.com/articles/2...eir-advantage/

apparently very illegal

In nys

then this happens, which is always a huge issue all that cip while they married, but thats ok with you funny how you find something distasteful but not another, hmmm.

on we go now, lesson over Originally Posted by Missburger
I find neither distasteful. Now posting pictures of the bastard's pregnant mother on here would be distasteful to most i would think
im curious too since this was a big issue with paulie, i reached out to a few providers just to ask about this recording thing

Interesting that they say they record sessions becasue they dont trust no one whendoing an outcall or incall with abuse, etc all the crap that goes on,

so like elg said, it appears the hookers be doing it quite a bit as you guys should know that, i would assume.

but ah wtf do i know, i dont be married or kids, so no worries with all that legal stuff that entails from you married guys doing that stuff.

on we go though.

for the record as ive said i dont video record without or with consent, but apparently others do, some even swap swords and record, in the gobc thing u got going on paulie. imagine that
I find neither distasteful. Now posting pictures of the bastard's pregnant mother on here would be distasteful to most i would think Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
some are hot lol, ask big daddy. he likes them moms.
oranges apples and necatrines.... married men cheating on their wives is not an invasion of privacy..... nor is it illegal..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
its very illegal when they are paying hookers to cheat.

very illegal.
The entire purpose of this forum is to assist in breaking a certain law. Some may consider that in itself distasteful. Since when did being tasteful matter on a ho' seeking forum anyway?
Single, married, divorced, widowed, who cares?
Funny.....you all acting like this is something new. How many times do you think you have been caught on secret cameras?

A lot more than you may think, I bet.

elg......

#Z2020 Originally Posted by elghund
But I don't photograph well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Kill View Post
You could end up knocking up a whore and spawning more undesirables like some have
It would be hysterically funny if members of the GOBC got hauled into Paternity Court with Lauren Lake by one of their funnels and we got to see her run DNA tests on them to find out who is the daddy!!!

Haha. Rough club. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Not really. That ex-member who warned me about GOBC said they are basically a bunch of sweethearts....just too sweet for him....

Just watchin’ and laughing! Good stuff...best thread in a long time!

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Yeah, it's a tough job and someone has to do it.
The entire purpose of this forum is to assist in breaking a certain law. Some may consider that in itself distasteful. Since when did being tasteful matter on a ho' seeking forum anyway?
Single, married, divorced, widowed, who cares? Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
when paulie decided he wanted to judge another member what he is doing in a session is why it came up so ask him

he refuses to answer it.

i agree with you willie on we go
I find neither distasteful. Now posting pictures of the bastard's pregnant mother on here would be distasteful to most i would think Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Also not a pleasant thing to have to look at even regardless of the astonishingly poor judgment.
to udpate
paulina is still crying in texas now about how the recording really bothers him because its illegal

he doesnt mind that paying a hooker is illegal too apparently.

he finds one distasteful but not the other

nbt, any comments on paulina??

z??