Who do you miss?

• 06-21-2017, 11:02 AM
Katrina_Dallas
I miss the pre-moderator Wakeup...that guy was a real prick... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Still is.
I don't think it is the same one. 700/hr Morgan Lane married one of her tricks and moved to the Woodlands
Seeskylar

She was awesome. Anyone know what happened to her?
im sissing skylar from what i've heard shes on vacation.
She is
As my old pal Pyramider and some astute others mentioned - thee original Mia of Houston - the mold was literally broken after that precious creature was created...
^^^^ First post in 7 years? She must have been really special
^^^^ First and only post in 7 years? She must have been really special Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
FTFY
Paulina Payne
Paulina Payne Originally Posted by tyboy1
yup
first class lady
As my old pal Pyramider and some astute others mentioned - thee original Mia of Houston - the mold was literally broken after that precious creature was created... Originally Posted by MDublin
^^^^ First post in 7 years? She must have been really special Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

MDublin is a stand up guy and has forgotten more about the hobby than a lot of people know.
^^^^ First post in 7 years? She must have been really special Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Brooke - yes, she was - but really I have been gone from Houston for a long, long time and I find myself back next week for a few days so I thought I'd dip my little toe in the pool here and see what was happening. This was the one thread I had some relevant info to offer lol - who knows, maybe next week after my trip is over I might actually have some more stuff to share....

DJ - glad to see you're still hanging around - thanks for the props but you trump me many times over as far as hobby experiences go......
When I first got on the board, The Mia had just retired. I heard so many good things about her that I tried my best to see her. But could not get her to come out of retirement. Apparently, she was something else!
I miss Virginia Luv, Sandra Michelle Bell, and Lillith.
Katie K
Sexy Katrina
Asian Kira
Hot Mia
Cameron