Global warming/climate change hoax exposed...

We've got till January 25th and then it's all over according to manbearpig... http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...pocalypse.html

So YOU believe in " Gobal Warming " Ekim ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
climate change fagot.
eehhhbuhhrrrr is a "Independent" Global Warmist...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Whiffy is a you tube idiot.
climate change fagot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are the resident peter puffer EKIM ,now that YOUR mentor has kicked you to the curb in his SPRINT to Cuba for his " Caitlyn Jenner " procedure ! so you Do abide by whatever the lying liberals are calling it this week /month/ year to scam for more money like Al Gore the " Internet Inventor " wants. So you must support Al Gore also, right EKIM ?
You are the resident peter puffer EKIM ,now that YOUR mentor has kicked you to the curb in his SPRINT to Cuba for his " Caitlyn Jenner " procedure ! so you Do abide by whatever the lying liberals are calling it this week /month/ year to scam for more money like Al Gore the " Internet Inventor " wants. So you must support Al Gore also, right EKIM ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Boring.
Boring. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh ! I see ! Too tough a question for YOUR lying liberal ass to answere, huh EKIM ! Poor EKIM, taxed too much in the mental department that was never full funded to begin with !
Oh ! I see ! Too tough a question for YOUR lying liberal ass to answere, huh EKIM ! Poor EKIM, taxed too much in the mental department that was never full funded to begin with ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No, just your lying liberal ass is boring.
  • DSK
  • 01-06-2016, 10:22 PM
climate change fagot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Fagot" - is that French?
Not in Cambodia, JL!