I wasn't trying to be.

I quit. Eccie's no fun anymore.

• motor
  • 05-28-2016, 08:56 PM
I wasn't trying to be.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour

yea right, how many times will this make
I thought everyone knew THN's pussy stinks?

Being that she's "never fucked a white guy", it stinks like Fried Chicken, Cilantro & Onions, Curry, and Fish.

Now if she had fucked a white man we could add Chicken Fried Steak w/Cream Gravy to the list, but we can't till she changes her bigoted ways.

*fistbump* girl
Where you been Manslut? Is your ban already up?
Where you been Manslut? Is your ban already up? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
No Ban here, yet, though I am one point shy...Lmao....Been on Vacaycay, that's all.

I see my #1 Fan Troll (actually it's broes), Hobby Snob, finally got his well deserved Ban... Good job Mods.

I also see DQ (DramaQueen) Kitty (#isKittyFitty) realized she really NEEDS Eccie and can't pay for that Mercedes, Extended Stay type apartment, Clown Makeup, Venetian Masks and Pillows without it!!!

Back on subject - I bet Hobby Snob's pussy is pretty rank, too?
I wasn't trying to be.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
If you quit eccie, WTF are you on here for?
I'm sure the CREAM is one of the main issues with the stanly pussy!
Every time HobbySnob posts, it reminds me of another troll. I just for the life of me remember who it is
Wow.. I feel like I'm in a high school locker room...To me this all is meaningless and pointless because at the end of the day the ladies listed are still going to have visitors. Bashing one another like we're on FB or some other social media site isn't very adult like of us...IJS to each his own but respect is everything (Well until ur being disrespected)
but respect is everything Originally Posted by KayleighKisses
Stincky pussy is everything. Or at least it should be.
Wow.. I feel like I'm in a high school locker room...To me this all is meaningless and pointless because at the end of the day the ladies listed are still going to have visitors. Bashing one another like we're on FB or some other social media site isn't very adult like of us...IJS to each his own but respect is everything (Well until ur being disrespected) Originally Posted by KayleighKisses
Dear, not just have visitors, their phones are ringing off the hook. Getting trolled by someone like this guy is a sure way to help her. Maybe not the op's desired result. Though prehaps the only important thing to him is causing strife
Holy crap, this is just about the best thing I have ever read on any board!

My hat's off to you, madame.

Fuck, I thought everyone already knew I had the stinckiest pussy in the Big D. Nobody ever says anything because I have all this board clout and will get them ostracized from hobbyville if they say anything. I fuck all the mods for free a few times a day to keep my status. That funk you smell is their jizz. Ounces and ounces of con-cocked mod jizz. Originally Posted by THN
Holy crap, this is just about the best thing I have ever read on any board!

My hat's off to you, madame. Originally Posted by femmefan
Trouble is, she is more than likely telling the truth!!

I wonder why the other two providers the OP posted about have not said a word, at least not on this thread? Let's face it, at any given point, a lady's vajayjay is gonna stink for various reasons, but when she is getting paid to provide, then every effort should be made to make sure there is no rotten tuna smell/taste when a paying client arrives. Likewise, if she does not, it should be reviewed if not at least reported thru hobbyist back channels.
Hi David.
THN's vag gets really wet......ijs