I won't Rub It in When Trump Loses

Maybe the Supreme Court was saying, GO BACK AND DO IT RIGHT! What do you think, 0zombies? other than the 3 stooges on the left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNCL7ZlUFe8

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...lenge-options/

Originally Posted by Redhot1960

Well that didn’t age very well. Like not even 12 hours. No alternate electors. Just Biden winning. Again. And again. And again.

The people that believe this stuff have to really be pretty amazingly stupid. How can one see 50 losses in court including two at the Supreme Court and not have alight go off that says “maybe Trump did lose and I’m a fool for falling for the con.
Yeah rub it the fuck in !!

We have had to listen to all their obnoxious bullshit for too long !

The TitanicTrump has Sunk !!

He need to find him a Lifeboat !!

Then we have had to endure all this Fraud bullshit and Lawsuits that go Nowhere.

Fuck Trump and all his Supporters too !!
Yeah rub it the fuck in !!

We have had to listen to all their obnoxious bullshit for too long !

The TitanicTrump has Sunk !!

He need to find him a Lifeboat !!

Then we have had to endure all this Fraud bullshit and Lawsuits that go Nowhere.

Fuck Trump and all his Supporters too !! Originally Posted by sportfisherman
your leader dementia joe has called for unity and healing!
I dont think he meant it, as his party IS THE party of division! fuck him and his whore vp!
Don't speak unkindly about your new president.

WD meet your new president - Joe Biden.

And your new VP Kamala Harris (be sure to pronounce it correctly)
This shit has gone on too long. Trump lost and too bad. Why is this still even a debate? He fucking lost. Why is that baby still even crying? Why are his lovers crying? That motherfucker lost fair and square. Concede and pack your bags and stop being a fool. Dude is a joke.

I know if I was fired from my job, I would just say thanks for the severance bitches to my employer and I would just go about my business... and by severance for Trump, I mean life long protection by The Secret Service. It's not like he has to hire any bodyguards ever again. Us tax payers will be paying for that shit for the rest of his life.
Let's rub it in some more !!

What I'm waiting for and I know all you boys and girls must be too ;

Where is "The Kraken" ?

What is the status of "The Kraken" ?

Has Sidney Powell unleashed him yet ?

If so he didn't make much of a "Splash" !!

I think Sidney Powell is "The Kraken".

She looks like a Sea Monster !!
Now Trump loving idiots are trying to kidnap a governor. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Go steal some TV's, and don't try to steal governors. That's just basic Larceny 101. LOL
I do think that H I M is acting a little cray cray, but for the last four years the democrats in power have tried to illegitimize the 2016 election and impeach the president. They're not any better than H I M.
I do think that H I M is acting a little cray cray, but for the last four years the democrats in power have tried to illegitimize the 2016 election and impeach the president. They're not any better than H I M. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I disagree. Anyone who doesn't lie, daily, is better than the liar-in-chief.
Everyday that Joe Biden says he has no knowledge of what Hunter was doing, that Hunter never made a dime form China, which is everyday now, he is lying.

So get ready boys and girls for another President that will lie to you every single day he is in office.

Some how, I thing you'll just ignore it. Call it Russian dis-information. "It's all just a distraction" says Adam Schitt for brains.

And I'll be right here cataloging all the lies from Joe Biden.
HF, look at the bright side. Hunter is not President. He is just a former junky. And if you know any junkies, they'll pretty much do anything they can think of for money. That's the hustle they know and they will take full advantage of anything for money... but again. let's not act like Trump's kids don't do the same. I'm not saying they are junkies. But they take full advantage of their surname as they should in my opinion. Hunter is no different than them.

How Hunter or Trump's kids profit is of no concern to me. My only concern is how I profit to provide for my family. I don't give a shit what those guys even do. If they want to steal money from China or Russia; why the fuck should I care? I've got more important shit to worry about than that garbage. Whether they do or don't is of absolutely no financial benefit to me so I just don't give a fuck what crooked shit they may do with other countries.

I know where my bank accounts are and they sure the fuck are not in China or Russia so steal away if you can get away with it and have fun.
I disagree. Anyone who doesn't lie, daily, is better than the liar-in-chief. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
They are all lying, even your hero Joe Biden.
HF, look at the bright side. Hunter is not President. He is just a former junky. And if you know any junkies, they'll pretty much do anything they can think of for money. That's the hustle they know and they will take full advantage of anything for money... but again. let's not act like Trump's kids don't do the same. I'm not saying they are junkies. But they take full advantage of their surname as they should in my opinion. Hunter is no different than them.

How Hunter or Trump's kids profit is of no concern to me. My only concern is how I profit to provide for my family. I don't give a shit what those guys even do. If they want to steal money from China or Russia; why the fuck should I care? I've got more important shit to worry about than that garbage. Whether they do or don't is of absolutely no financial benefit to me so I just don't give a fuck what crooked shit they may do with other countries.

I know where my bank accounts are and they sure the fuck are not in China or Russia so steal away if you can get away with it and have fun. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Filled w/forbidden topics! yssup did you rtm all the violations????????????
What a lovely thread. So did Trump come back and win with his lawsuits? I haven't been paying attention. Did baby throw a big enough tantrum to get a 2nd term or is he just going to be impeached a 2nd time? LOL

Fuck that idiot and good riddance to him. Dumb fuck reality TV clowns shouldn't be POTUS. FACT

Trump is a complete disgrace. Fuck him.

Edit: and for full transparency, I'm trying to make this bitch hit 250 posts. Don't blame me for such a silly goal. Blame the pandemic. I'm bored silly. Can I go back to the office and not work from home?
It’s OK. You can rub it in some. Sweets to the sweet.