Kathy Griffin

• WTF
  • 06-02-2017, 03:36 PM
the entire House and Senate might end up Republican. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Then we really could be like the Soviets!
Art that is meant to be offensive...is still Art.

It is not illegal.

Are some of you Snowflakes wanting to make being offended against the law? Originally Posted by WTF
Incitement to kill the president of the United States is likely against the law(I have never investigated that because I have never contemplated that). The president is a specially protected person. I don't have any idea if this rises to the level of incitement necessary to break the law, but it is clearly investigateable.

The fact that she was/is/always will be disgusting and hate spewing ought to reflect in her employment opportunities as she sells her public persona. People who employ her are responsible for her public image/actions, and the public ought to treat her employers accordingly.

In reality, her best and optimimum employment for society would be in a chicken processing facility gutting chickens.
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2017, 03:46 PM
They supposedly investigate all threats to see which are actionable and which are not.

This is not even close.

Somebody should mass produce these bloody heads and sell them to Mexicans to hang on their side of the wall.

Kathy may yet to start a movement! ViVa La Kathy!
It was an actor who shot Lincoln, a democrat actor.

Anyway, lets take the politics out of the equation. What if a minor celebrity had an issue with a neighbor, a private citizen about where they walk their dog. Suppose the minor celebrity took it upon themselves to mention this neighbor as often and negatively as possible. If a playwright, they make them the villain, if a comedian, then they are the butt of every joke, if a commentator, then they use them as a constant example of a bad neighbor. Do you think it would be fair? How about if the minor celebrity went after the son of the neighbor? An eleven year old boy. Is that right? Fair? (liberals love to toss that word around) Moral? (a word liberals don't like) She admitted at her presser that she did go after an eleven year old which is something we can't do on this site.
I just watched KG on CNN, saying that she has been damaged by the President and his entire family.

I wasn't aware that President Trump had called CNN and told them to fire her. I wasn't aware that Melania Trump called her two biggest endorsement benefactors and told them to drop her.

She should have never apologized. She should have "manned up" and said......"Fuck Trump, my first thought was to hold up his castrated balls"

But now, she is just another wannabe bad girl. No class, no dignity, nothing left but a ugly little potty mouth who wanted to be "edgy".

That "edge" seems to cut both ways.
They supposedly investigate all threats to see which are actionable and which are not.

This is not even close.

Somebody should mass produce these bloody heads and sell them to Mexicans to hang on their side of the wall.

Kathy may yet to start a movement! ViVa La Kathy! Originally Posted by WTF
So, you have thoroughly investigated this, and know where the boundaries of behavior are located. I would have guessed that.

I do hope Kathy gets over her constipation. Perhaps, the relief will affect her shrillness in a positive way.

The job of president is one of the most dangerous in the US. It is far more dangerous than police, fire fighter, and soldier. Incitement to cause the president physical harm ought to be taken seriously. The fact that she is complaining about the secret service looking into this tells us something about the left.
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2017, 08:38 PM
Yea, it tells you the left is just like the right in this regard!

So the bitch goes public with a photo where she impersonates a member of ISIS (and by the way, did she for one second consider how that might look to the families of James Foley or Steven Satloff, and the many more victims beheaded by ISIS with their loved ones severed heads displayed in videos on youtube?) ..... and now suddenly SHE is the victim: "The picture was never meant as anything malicious and it was supposed to be interpreted in different ways." Yeah right ..... More victim: "I'm going to be honest. He (Trump) broke me. This is America. You shouldn't have to die over comedy." ..... Well that was your first mistake bitch, thinking this stunt fell into the category of "comedy" ..... Her predictable next move? Hiring a lawyer and cowering behind her first amendment rights to be offensively stupid, plus it enhances your chance at playing the victim in this mess .....Ah yes the mess ..... no one created this mess but you, bitch ..... but in true liberal fashion you steal a page out of the Hillary Clinton handbook and blame everyone else for your woes (as in quoting Trump's comments and Melania's comments as to why your own employers fired you, the Secret Service is investigating you, and why your "comedy" shows are being cancelled nationwide) ..... yeah you act like you want to take responsibility for this but you just can't stop blaming everyone else for your troubles..... and then you fire out this little nugget: "I'm not afraid of Donald Trump. I'm going to make more fun of him now." Go get him, bitch! Multiply your troubles! ..... And yet you wonder why you're getting death threats while crying those fake tears?? .....
The Griffin's own mother thinks she's a pain in the ass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFWEMrgsrTQ&t=2s
So, you have thoroughly investigated this, and know where the boundaries of behavior are located. Originally Posted by kehaar
He also "thoroughly investigated" the shooting of Martin by Zimmerman and concluded PRIOR TO THE TRIAL that Zimmerman would be convicted of "something" by the Jury.

And you know the rest of the "story"!!!

SELF-ADMITTED homebuilders should stick with avoiding the Texas Deceptive Trade Practice Act, and stay out of the LEGAL OPINION business!!!!! In this case, the poster should continue trying to OUT other posters without being caught. His batting average is not so good up to this point! They have their hands full dodging ICE and the TDTPA.
Kathy Genius has "lawyered up" so she must be guilty of something!!!!

Right LIBERALS???? Or should I say "Correct LIBERALS" to be certain YOU UNDERSTAND?
Kathy Genius has "lawyered up" so she must be guilty of something!!!!

Right LIBERALS???? Or should I say "Correct LIBERALS" to be certain YOU UNDERSTAND? Originally Posted by LexusLover
So has Trump over Russia guilty?
^^^^ No, Russia Trump has guilty not over .....
  • WTF
  • 06-03-2017, 08:05 AM
It was an actor who shot Lincoln, a democrat actor.

Anyway, lets take the politics out of the equation. What if a minor celebrity had an issue with a neighbor, a private citizen about where they walk their dog. Suppose the minor celebrity took it upon themselves to mention this neighbor as often and negatively as possible. If a playwright, they make them the villain, if a comedian, then they are the butt of every joke, if a commentator, then they use them as a constant example of a bad neighbor. Do you think it would be fair? How about if the minor celebrity went after the son of the neighbor? An eleven year old boy. Is that right? Fair? (liberals love to toss that word around) Moral? (a word liberals don't like) She admitted at her presser that she did go after an eleven year old which is something we can't do on this site. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Maybe you should read up on the law sailor boy, public figures are fair game.

If Trump did not want his son subject to his dad being made fun of , Trump should not have wanted to be a celebrity.

Free speech is one of the things you fought for while sucking dicks in the first Gulf War
Have you seen Kathy's last press conference , She's BSC Fu**ing nuts