No way Mooshell is a female!!!

Am I?

How would you know? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Because you're always pounding something!

Speaking of pounding something? Its no wonder bron bron liked going to the White House. To get pounded by moochelle!
Attachment 877898

This thing has a dick! No question
Hey WD - you're on a roll! Your posts in this thread make me gag and laugh at the same time.

Let's hope Luke is appreciating your "childish" wit.
Hey WD - you're on a roll! Your posts in this thread make me gag and laugh at the same time.

Let's hope Luke is appreciating your "childish" wit. Originally Posted by lustylad
Can anyone imagine the embarrassment and humiliation the Adult obama daughters have on fathers day! Knowing that moochelle is the daddy! Gawd damn thats fucked up.
The reason W Bush gives moochelle candies is because it has cum breath from 100 secret service mens
Secret service mens?

Yeah, that’s rich.

Princeton, Harvard and ACC!

That’s the education food chain. In reverse.
Can anyone imagine the embarrassment and humiliation the Adult obama daughters have on fathers day! Knowing that moochelle is the daddy! Gawd damn thats fucked up. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Ohhh fuck! lolling omg & wtf happens on Mothers day?

Flip a fucking coin
#DailyReminder

- Strengthen your relationship with God. God is within us. No amount of darkness can overwhelm the light God bestowed within us. Originally Posted by bambino

I think all the stupid shit that these MAGA/Qtards believe starts from here. If you already believe and promote superstitious bullshit, the next level just gets easier. Feeble minded folks fall for anything if someone makes them feel special and smart.

Extra points for encouraging people to get closer to god on a hooker board. Self awareness ain't your strong suit, is it?
Princeton, Harvard and ACC!

That’s the education food chain. In reverse. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Refresh my memory... did you flunk out of Abilene Christian College or Austin Community College?
Extra points for encouraging people to get closer to God on a hooker board. Self awareness ain't your strong suit, is it? Originally Posted by TechPapi
Spirituality ain't yours, is it?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post&t=2822513

Obama not only dated one, he married one!!! Mebbe he should post on that thread.