The one you've always wanted

I'm just rebuilding my list.....A LOT has changed around here!

So far, and in no particular order:

Sweet.treat69

ItalianaPrincess

Wynter Stark

TheOriginalDannie

Elysa Scott

Selena51

Shea Veile (always wanted to see her)

Loving Kayla (I'm in almost constant need of a good massage+, and if she is anywhere near as good as her reviews indicate, I will be in trouble lol)

I know there's more I missed, and it seems like there's a lot of new talent in the area. I'm very eager to see what's out there!
TheOriginalDannie
Chase Of Dfw
Lana Storm
Bailey Oliver
Being a non-frequent player - without the references for many of the ladies, my list is long

But...
Duo with Kitten (retired) and Isabelle Pressley
Isabelle Pressley alone
Kitten alone
Jessica UTR
Shea Velie
Sweet Treat
Madison May
Angel Face
After rereading this coment, I must withdraw it, for it will most likely be taken out of context.
AO Demon, Attempted to see her many times over the years but then when i get back from deployment couple weeks ago...she retires . still looking for a tattooed up goth chick.
The Original Dannie - if only to get her gumbo recipe. That way I can at least eat something of hers.
TonyStark and YOyoYo....just FYI...my schedule has become more available for naughty time!

Email me
Ms Foster I am just waiting on opportunity and availability. I'll keep trying until it happens. Originally Posted by Dittychaser

I had the opportunity to be with the great Ms. Foster several years ago, not sure she remembers me, but i definitley remember her. Great Lady, and had a blast. .....now why have I not seen her again? That a good question, going to have to try to make an appointment soon.
Being a non-frequent player - without the references for many of the ladies, my list is long

But...
Duo with Kitten (retired) and Isabelle Pressley
Isabelle Pressley alone
Kitten alone
Jessica UTR
Shea Velie
Sweet Treat
Madison May
Angel Face Originally Posted by TonyRomoWasHere
ditto on this list. I too am a non-frequent player.