Ukraine invasion ?

This isn’t a message to “the west” and “NATO”.

It’s a message to the Cabal.

Make sure you keep things in perspective. Putin is running a “special military operation”, in his own words.

He is freeing the people of Ukraine from the Cabal stranglehold. And the Cabal is falling like flies, with very little resistance.

You are living through the greatest, most memorable, and most influencial period in human history.

Enjoy the moment. Originally Posted by bambino

Maybe you're right, it's the start of the end of Putin. Maybe Prump will lead him down to the basement.
Well, I'm going to retire to get a body count announcement. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Too soon. Fog of war.

When things settle down, it will be interesting to see the talley. If putin manages to do what he wants, you won't see figures that are near accurate.

That video of the tank running over the civilian in the car ain't gonna do justice for Russia if Ukraine is able to come out on top.
Too soon. Fog of war.

When things settle down, it will be interesting to see the talley. If putin manages to do what he wants, you won't see figures that are near accurate.

That video of the tank running over the civilian in the car ain't gonna do justice for Russia if Ukraine is able to come out on top. Originally Posted by Precious_b
War is Hell regardless of what side you're on.
Agreed, but who is the dumbest... VM or MM or Tsmokies? Originally Posted by lustylad

Way to close to call. I have 2 of the 3 ( the last two ) on ignore because they simply do not deserve any response. VM is just a light weight that can at least be amusing on occasion.
The huge brains (Trumpites of course) are making more of their pronouncements. Maybe another rally soon.

Lightweight on a hooker board ? Then the Trumpites must be heavyweights on a hooker board. Something they are proud of...and everybody knows it.

They know best who won the 2020 election. Because they said so. No matter what the vote count was.

Can't call them dumb. Just brainwashed cult members.

Sounding a lot like bitchute and the Gateway Pundit. Must reading for far right wing Republicans.
War is Hell regardless of what side you're on. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So true.
And people forget that. Especially those wanting it.
The huge brains (Trumpites of course) are making more of their pronouncements. Maybe another rally soon.

Lightweight on a hooker board ? Then the Trumpites must be heavyweights on a hooker board. Something they are proud of...and everybody knows it.

They know best who won the 2020 election. Because they said so. No matter what the vote count was.

Can't call them dumb. Just brainwashed cult members.

Sounding a lot like bitchute and the Gateway Pundit. Must reading for far right wing Republicans. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Try to stay on topic

...That video of the tank running over the civilian in the car ain't gonna do justice for Russia if Ukraine is able to come out on top. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I would not invest in what you see. That video was already debunked and shown not to be a tank. A heavy vehicle? Sure. Did you fall for the Ghost of Kiev? <--rhetorical

We are dealing with word-class super-powers in the misinformation space: Russia, US and untold numbers of Moldavian trolls. I would avoid getting hitched to much of any reporting at this point, which means Putin knows that too. Biden? Not so much.
Too soon. Fog of war.

When things settle down, .... Originally Posted by Precious_b
And you have "Fog of war" experience?
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Try to stay on topic Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The personal attacks demonstrate he doesn't know enough about the topic to "stay on" it. It also applies with lousy choices in 2020 for POTUS & VPOTUS. Since he has nothing positive to say about HIS CHOICES he must artificially attack the person he claims to have defeated in the election. I'm not sure who he is trying to impress. Himself?
  • Brot
  • 02-28-2022, 05:19 AM
And you are QUALIFIED to make that assessment?

And for which one did you vote in 2020? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Your confirmation bias is showing. Odds are you get defensive of any criticism of Trump and have already made the assumption I voted for Biden; if a bet, you would have lost as I voted for Jo Jorgenson.

That would make for an interesting social experiment to see who voters aligned with and their gaming acumen. For that matter I would like to see our candidates go through a series of mental exercises for the voters to see.

This country I happen to love is fucked if we do not start electing bureaucrats that actually have brains and use science as a tool.
Odds are you get defensive of any criticism of Trump and have already made the assumption I voted for Biden; if a bet, you would have lost as I voted for Jo Jorgenson.

This country I happen to love is fucked if we do not start electing bureaucrats that actually have brains and use science as a tool. Originally Posted by Brot
#1: Valid, factual criticism is appropriate for anyone, even Trump! So, you're wrong!

#2: If you voted for a third-party you voted indirectly for Biden, and opposed Trump. So, you contributed to the current mess in this country AND THE WORLD.

#3: "Electing bureaucrats" is exactly what "we" don't need to do, because the "bureaucrats" in government are exactly what we don't need anymore, because their agenda is to fortify their position for retirement and they've been selecting the "science" they prefer to meet THEIR AGENDA as opposed to the voters of both sides ... those who voted for them and those who voted against them.*

Example: Joseph Biden. 50 years of doing NOTHING FOR THE U.S.

If anyone doubts he lacks cognitive functions for Pro-U.S. decisions, then #1 they need to learn the definition of "cognitive" and #2 quit obsessing on Trump and start obsessing on what is good for the United States AND THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES .... ALL THE CITIZENS ... and not just who he thinks will vote for him and his sheep in Congress.

*A perfect example is: "climate change" aka "global warming"!

The reason why this country is in the shitter right now is: "bureaucratic agenda"!
2015 also happened to be the same year that Congress passed a spending bill that featured hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of economic and military support for Ukraine, inccluding the country’s resident neo-Nazi militia, the Azov Regiment.

The bill featured an amendment explicitly barring “arms, training, and other assistance” to Azov, but the House committee was pressured by the Pentagon to remove the language, falsely telling them it was redundant.

In other words, to stop what US hawks classify as the next Hitler and Nazi Germany, Washington has been backing literal neo-Nazi militias in Ukraine, who are in turn communicating with and training homegrown white supremacists, which Washington in turn is ramping up a menacing repressive bureaucracy at home to counter. It’s what some have called the “self-licking ice cream cone” in action — the US national security establishment creating the very threats that justify itself.

https://jacobinmag.com/2022/01/cia-n...in-biden-nato/

@SecComms
Majority of Americans say Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump were president https://trib.al/tyrkiIx

Are you ready to join & know the truth ⁉️
https://t.me/TRUTHSocial_TMTG