NBA

Kleber, who I agree is underrated, couldn’t carry Draymond’s jockstrap. Draymond is twice the player Maxi is. At least.
While Draymond is an annoying little shit, I wouldn’t mind having him on the team. There is a reason they have kept him as part of their core
  • BLM69
  • 05-20-2022, 09:39 PM
Dallas down 0-2 😳
Yeah.. Warriors are a good experienced team. Dallas shit the bed in the 3rd. They needed to adjust to missing all those 3s. They needed to drive more. They been here before but it’s against an experienced team.
i can follow most of what you all are discussing, but what/who are the Dubs?
as in "... the Mavs have proven this year they can shutdown any team’s 2 stars, especially against the Dubs. ..."
Dubs = Warriors. Something to do with the W in the front if their name.
Dallas down 0-2 😳 Originally Posted by BLM69
Got ‘em right where we want ‘em, just ask Phoenix!

LET’S GO KLEBER! LET’S GO MAVS!

LET’S GO KLEBER! LET’S GO MAVS!
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2022, 12:54 PM
I hope Dallas gets a win tonight! It would suck if they got swept, the bench players are much better at home...
They'll probably win the next game, but I don't see this going past 5.

You need at least 2 stars to win the chip in the NBA and Luka doesn't have that. He has some nice role players around him, but no dependable player to lean on when he needs one. Brunson can play the part on occasion, but he is who he is. Luca's kind of a one-man band at this point.

Porzingis was supposed to be that other guy, but he gets hurt just from stepping out of bed, so the Mavs were smart to dump him to the Wizards. He wouldn't have helped in this series even if he was healthy and they kept him. The Warriors play too fast for his style of play.

And nobody will beat them if Wiggins keeps playing like he has. He has more than displayed to everybody why he was drafted #1 overall by Sota in these playoffs. I always thought he hated basketball and just wanted the money with his lackadaisical play. Now he seems to actually love the game, the challenge and the expectations of being the top pick... I love seeing that evolution in young players when it becomes not just about the money, fame and pussy and they remember how that is all attainable. He should call Ben Simmons and explain how to actually earn your paycheck and the top-notch pussy that comes with it. Haha
  • BLM69
  • 05-23-2022, 09:25 AM
Not looking good for Dallas, GS team is too deep
Yeah.. I’m not holding my breath that the Mavs pull off history. Mavs showed that they have the fight in them but, yeah they are still missing that one piece. I said I’ll root for whoever wins this series to win it all. Looks like it will be the Dubs. They don’t call it the death lineup for nothing. Curry, Thompson, Poole, and now Wiggins decided to show up. That’s hard to beat, especially if 2 or more of them decide to get hot.
  • BLM69
  • 05-23-2022, 09:56 PM
Yeah.. I’m not holding my breath that the Mavs pull off history. Mavs showed that they have the fight in them but, yeah they are still missing that one piece. I said I’ll root for whoever wins this series to win it all. Looks like it will be the Dubs. They don’t call it the death lineup for nothing. Curry, Thompson, Poole, and now Wiggins decided to show up. That’s hard to beat, especially if 2 or more of them decide to get hot. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
I'll be pulling for anyone besides GS, KD will be looking at who wins so he can request a trade and get another easy ring. Chump
This ain’t over ‘til me and Maxi Kleber say it’s over!!...Lmao
  • BLM69
  • 05-24-2022, 08:20 PM
Mavs doing some work tonight, they're up 15 at halftime, they blow this lead tonight, they deserve to be swept
They almost blew it in the 4th this time. And to the bench players no less. Glad to see a game 5 but if they don’t play a full 4 quarters in Golden State, the run will end. I want to be on the “it’s going to eventually happen so why not us” side.. and I’m cheering for it but it’s hard to see us make it past game 5.