Some good movies in theatre right now.

^^^ I would love to watch a movie with ^^^
Mmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by BMFJ69
My Favorite movie this year is The Upside!
Watched Glass last night... pretty good!!
Anyone going to see this when it comes out next week?

Produced by James Cameron.

Honestly I'd rather he hurries up with the sequel to his 2009 Avatar that is almost 10 years overdue and right now is still tentatively scheduled for a 2020 release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3D2vmWD88w
The previews for alita look good.

Glass i can’t say I cared for too much.

What’s with these sampled movies. Take a hit movie throw a spin on it with a black cast. What men want copying the Mel Gibson movie but having a lead lack female character. Or doing the same thing with Tom hanks ‘big’ movie. But the led character turns young and is black. It’s all about quick money I guess.
Screw James Cameron getting sidetracked.

He is doing the same thing Lucas did after Return of the Jedi in 1983:

he said there will be 6 more Star Wars movies, 3 prequels and 3 sequels, and nope, he did nothing for 16 years and wasted his money and wasted our time and our money giving us shit like Howard The Duck, The Radioland Murders, Willow and Tucker.

I want the 4 Avatar sequels Cameron promised us after the incredible success of Avatar nearly 10 years ago.

Oh and I am still waiting for him to make a sequel to Titanic and True Lies,

and give us the Terminator direct sequel to Terminator 2 which will forget all the other 3 Terminator movies after it ever happened.
Anyone try the VR Star Wars secret of the empire at cinemark plano?

$30 a ticket. Worth it?
What exactly would a sequel to titanic be about? Lol.
What exactly would a sequel to titanic be about? Lol. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Probably the sinking of her sister ship Britanic.
What exactly would a sequel to titanic be about? Lol. Originally Posted by dallasfan
At the end of the movie, Rose and Jack are back on the Titanic as ghosts.

Lovett decides to Raise the Titanic and it fails and the ghosts of Rose and Jack and everyone else that we saw in the final frame of the first movie will have to endure going through the ship sinking again.

Hey!

There has been many great movies with unnecessary sequels that had shitty ridiculous absurd plots and they were made only for the sake of making a sequel in the hope to capitalize on the financial success of the original film.

So this premise is not any worse than some of those.
Looks like Leo is back in the sequel....looks pretty good too..lol

https://youtu.be/4quvCgiuBxs

Looks like a knockoff sequel was attempted in 2010...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_II_(film)

They did build the new titanic. Not sure why because the new cruise ships more than double the size of the titanic.
Totally going to see this sci-fi version of Pinocchio with a femal lead lol and I will probably cum in my pants when I see the Avatar sequel.

Anyone going to see this when it comes out next week?

Produced by James Cameron.

Honestly I'd rather he hurries up with the sequel to his 2009 Avatar that is almost 10 years overdue and right now is still tentatively scheduled for a 2020 release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3D2vmWD88w Originally Posted by CG2014
and I will probably cum in my pants when I see the Avatar sequel. Originally Posted by playerplano
Well, you better have plenty of pants because he making 4 of them and they will be released back to back starting next year.
Watched Bohemian Rhapsody last night....i liked it but honestly the prosthetic Rami Malik wore made him seem like an actor wearing obvious fake fangs to play Dracula....I enjoyed A Star is Born much much more...

Been binge watching a show called Counterpart with J.K. Simmons....outfuckingstanding
Simmons is a great actor. From J Jonah Jameson, Junos' dad to the Insurance commercials. That lady that plays the hired assassin in Counterpart is great.