I don't even care if I get points...or banned.

I must completely agree with you Sixx. Very well stated. Thank you.

I will add: I am surprised to actually see a man bring up and post such a topic as the OP did in the first place. IMO I have seen newbies guided quite nicely and respectfully from where I stand on the bleachers. However, when I have witnessed them being degraded in any form it is usually because they asked for it through stupidity or vulgarisms waged first by themselves.

I usually see this type of thread/topic being posted by ladies, I will admit. There are times I see people that appear to be cruel and rude just for the hell of it- to that I say- ignore it, let it go and for me- I do so- why? Because I am laughing all the way to the bank honey. I could care less. This is not high school and you CANNOT be bullied unless you let it happen. Be an adult and ignore it. It is that simple.

Now I must say this because I feel this is the reason for great dismay on the board. But them again remember not to get offended ladies because it is just MY opinion and how I would view things from the other perspective mind you.

To me, I look at this board and ones like it, as a man's board. It caters to the needs and wants of men. Period. This board is for THEM. It helps them to find US. But we receive some great perks like advertising, a private room for discussion, showcases, etc. So it helps us to make money and THAT is the TRUE AND SOLE reason WE are HERE. We are here FOR the men.

No one needs to put up with rude or disrespectful behavior if they don't want to. Hell, don't click on a thread if it is a topic sure to enrage you. Just move along and conduct your business as needed. Make your money because someones bad behavior is not going to ruin your business UNLESS you start fighting like a ridiculous brat in a thread and thus make a spectacle and SELF alert in that thread. This is where the drama BS comes from. Grow up.

I make no apologizes if this offends anyone. I am sure some ladies will be.
Oh well, it is the truth and it needed to be said and I have said it all too many times.

On some of the posts and separate issues included here let me just say:
I sold my talents, my body, my personality and my friendship for hours on end. The world doesn't like me for the most part. I became a mark. I never cared what others thought because it doesn't affect how I feel about myself. I made a lot of money. Traveled all over the world on someone elses dime. Met a lot of diverse friends with many different cultural backgrounds. I am rich with awareness and experience. In a sense I have liberated myself learning of all my desires, my femininity as well as that of others. I am a lady sometimes, a bitch on occasion, a whore by the hour, a slut on the balconies of married men, a prostitute to the lawman who visits on Saturdays for his afternoon BBBJ. I am a woman always- whatever you call me- makes no difference to me- as long as you call me!

Hope the advice and perspective helps someone out.

I am a whore! Hear me roar!
KKA
XOXO Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
You did a lot more then simply "add" to what Sixx had to say....

• ztonk
  • 04-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Hope the advice and perspective helps someone out. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
KlassyKelliAnn, you are my new favorite poster.

I was beginning to lose hope for this thread...

z
Umm we just witnessed 14 pages of you 3 whining more than anyone. me thinks thou dost protest too much. Originally Posted by budman33

Are ya feeling a little back up lately with all the cheese you were eating last night????

I bet it feels like you got 9 fingers pointing back at you right now.
KlassyKelliAnn,

Finally someone who actually gets this shit! Besides the obvious ones...

KlassyKelliAnn you are the bees knees...
Thank you gentleman for the kind words. I do appreciate them. I was just extending the only truth I have ever known in years of providing. As a provider I was here for you gentlemen- if you were paying, then my attitude was "YOUR wish is MY command." Period.

I must admit I love the hobby. I love my job! Nothing gave me more money just letting me explore my body and those bodies that came to visit me. It is its own type of liberating freedom in an unjust world. I loved the attention, the money, the travelling, the parties, dressing up being whoever I wanted to be whenever I wanted to be. There is nothing like being a whore gentlemen! It is most grand!

KKA
XOXO
I think I have a girl crush . KlassyKelliAnn, Your ROCK! What a wonderful post .
Joel,

I don't have to use it to acknowledge that some douchebag thought of it. If you're proud of that inspired bit of word-smithing, knock yourself out. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Too funny. I was damn near able to call it.

I was expecting something a bit less wordy though. I guessed..."douchebag indeed" would probably be your favored response. I figured something less involved to fit in with your air of superiority.

I was thinking you might qualify as "Lord Of Biting Sarcasm" but no...you're far too predictable.

An aside to KKA...that was a very interesting post. Thank you for your voice.
Too funny. I was damn near able to call it.

I was expecting something a bit less wordy though. I guessed..."douchebag indeed" would probably be your favored response. I figured something less involved to fit in with your air of superiority.

I was thinking you might qualify as "Lord Of Biting Sarcasm" but no...you're far too predictable.

An aside to KKA...that was a very interesting post. Thank you for your voice. Originally Posted by Joel Goodson
Less wordy than a couple of sentences to your...post. You obviously haven't read my posts enough to judge what my "crafted persona" might be trying to portray.

I don't claim superiority. If you perceive such air about me, that's probably more colored by your perspective than anything I have said.

What I do find ironic about your posts to me in this thread is that you claim I have an aloof air when you came to me with labels like "Toxic Romeo" and "Lord Of Biting Sarcasm" to try to characterize my posting persona. That's precious.

Good luck, Joel.
Good luck, Joel. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
And good luck to you RAT.
  • edk
  • 04-20-2011, 11:12 AM
From what Ive seen it goes both ways. For some, they go out of their way to be polite and give the benifit of the doubt a little too much ( I myself was guilty to an extent). Others have comments befitting an adolescent just trying to piss someone off. Ive seen post by providers that are very provider-centric and if they had it their way clients would except ANYTHING, call them darling, give money and leave and write a shining review that they dont remotely deserve..

Ive belonged to boards in the past that had a balance and while eccie isnt that bad IMHO its definately got a little adjusting to do.
The last time I saw this thread, I just read & moved on, but wanted to come back & say thank you to KKA.

M'lady, you are not only wise, but a fuckin poet also!

Are ya feeling a little back up lately with all the cheese you were eating last night????

I bet it feels like you got 9 fingers pointing back at you right now.
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Ok i give up. i need help deciphering wtf the 9 fingers thing is supposed to mean. I understand the eating the cheese thing because of all the wine you guys delivered, but i'm having trouble with the nine fingers... little help here?

thanks in advance
I agree with the OP 100%. But to add to her already correct observation, I will state that this site is full of sadists and women haters more then hobbyists. Hence, the assholes you speak of. (Oh, and weirdo stalkers also.) Yes, people use this site to attack one another. When I first joined this site, I never thought in my wildests dreams it would be full of so many overly sensitive, conservative, self rightous, narrow minded folks. But it is. And I still come here, because I like to hear what people gotta say....and i could care less if you like my spelling or not. This is a hobbyists board. I'm casual here. This is not my buisiness advertising of choice, so I could care less if my spelling is off here.

Just take this site for what it is. A place to unload your load. If you have lotsa stuff on your mind, but you don't want the career-ruining-seekers to threaten your buisiness, then go incognito or PM me annonymously and I would be happy to share some of your concerns. Unlike the sadists, I'm here to share ideas, communicate, engage in thoughts, NOT attack.
I agree with the OP 100%. But to add to her already correct observation Originally Posted by incognito isis
hmmmm....... What do you know that we don't about the OP?