Lolabrea01 Banned

In the interest of accuracy, according to this link:

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=178

Copierguy is banned. I says Banned. Are you saying he banned himself? Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
I'm saying he's not banned. You know how your tagline says "Jedi White Knight"? Do you remember how you entered those words in that little box in your User CP?
Guess what words copierguy entered in the little box in his User CP?
I'm saying he's not banned. You know how your tagline says "Jedi White Knight"? Do you remember how you entered those words in that little box in your User CP?
Guess what words copierguy entered in the little box in his User CP? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
LOL!

Ouch!
Guess what words copierguy entered in the little box in his User CP? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Self imposed exile?
He is fully capable of logging in and posting anytime he wants, whether he chooses to do so or not is a completely unrelated matter.
My guess would be a show of solidarity exile, but who knows?
LOL!

Ouch! Originally Posted by SD2011
That hurt?
I likely do not remember correctly, but I thought at some point putting the words "BANNED" on your profile was a no no. Was it in the past, and no longer an issue, or was it never an issue?
My guess would be a show of solidarity exile, but who knows? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
That, would be very welcomed by a lot of people, myself included.
Fuck this is getting to hard to follow way too many players
In a show of solidarity for the vast majority of members who DO follow the rules - I have changed my tagline
Fuck this is getting to hard to follow way too many players Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Gotta be a playa too play the game
Fuck this is getting to hard to follow way too many players Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

Players AND topics. Best I can tell at this point is:
  • Phildo and PFMTony are the same person but Tony wears the panties.
  • Ketchmm has won the WK of the year award but won’t be around to collect the trophy but thereisnospoon is trying hard for second place.
  • Duke got banned for trying to sell a calendar of pics of something or other.
  • A girl named Lola sells more than sex – I’m a really bad cook so I’m hoping it is that she likes to bake.
  • Lola may have a hot assistant named Karla, who may or may not be a provider.
  • At last count, 3,942 avitars are of Lola.
  • Copierguy may or may not be banned.
  • Daaaaaman is SOOOO right – her WKs are SOOOO into her I’d actually fear for her as in the real world they’d be called stalkers.
  • Luke’s avitar may be a rare picture of Lola.
  • SD2011 is trying to keep up but like most of us, doesn’t care at this point so he’s trying to keep it fun.
  • Juan kept me interested by bringing Barry Manilow into this.
  • Chung’s contribution about the Kinks was pretty dang interesting and had me checking back for more musical tidbits – I’m a trivia geek. The actual highlight of the post where I was paying attention.
  • Pyramider’s comment of having more than 7 handles is just showing off still has me laughing.
  • Tara's pink panties are SUPER sexy but may be dating eccienewbie in real life.
  • I love thathottnurse's new profile pic.
Makes me miss StevieWinwood – his posts at least made sense!
This thread is boring. Eccie management needs to put it to sleep. Why beat a dead horse anymore.
This thread is boring. Eccie management needs to put it to sleep. Why beat a dead horse anymore. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
THAT needs to be put on my list in bold.
  • Tara's pink panties are SUPER sexy but may be dating eccienewbie in real life
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
How do Tara's panties date someone?
[/LIST]How do Tara's panties date someone? Originally Posted by Boltfan
I would date them lol.