Facesitting

Buried!! Did you sneak out of the corner again to smell Dallas's panties?? Get your ass back there you bad boy you..................Just you wait till I get my hands on you......YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Can you blame me? It's just too enticing to resist, I think some serious ass-kissing is in order...bad boys like myself just need to be smothered and humiliated to possibly learn any kind of lesson at all Oh when you do get your hands on me...don't hold back! Be aggressive, that's what I like hehe
Ill make you eat those words, along with my pussy...........
Just plant it on my face and take me to outer space If you allow me to, I would love to grab your ass cheeks and caress them with my hands while your clit is rubbing against my nose and my tongue deep inside you, as DallasRain handles my cock...then switch places so I can get a taste of DR when I have you all satisfied and wet
dammit now I am horny! and my client just left!
dammit now I am horny! and my client just left! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I miss you already...
Yes I miss her as well. After having a dose of Dallas for a week, I think I will need another fix soon..............
I miss yall too---cmon May!
"Life without doubles with Ms Athena and Dallas Rain still ain't worth living"
Cobra
Yes Cumalot and as you were one of the lucky ones that did ride the ride and feel the pleasure you have every right to brag and pat yourself on the back. Dallas is one wild ride, I had to hang on myself......................lo l
*bump*
Buried, Did you come out of the corner just to bump your favorite thread???
Maaaybe...
Looking back on this thread makes me so horny! I want to sit my big ass on someone's face right now! I was supposed to have an ass worship session where he would be my little chair, but he couldn't handle all of this ass smothering his face
hhhhmmmm My Favorite MEMORIES!!!

I love a nice lady smothering me.